Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pussypass Denied: Roasties Getting Rekt Edition

Jfl at that based low inhib curry

I needed these tonight. Thanks.

Damn whiteknight got his ass beat and mogged lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can't watch the first one, even if it's a foid getting rightfully arrested. I just hate cops, I hate their voices, I hate how easily they victimize people. I'm suicidal now, if a cop ever tries to touch me, I'm touching him back and we're going to hell together. Cops are just like the soldiers who put the nails in Christ. I'll respect them when we are equals, and not until then.

the uppercut was fantastic.

Soooo gooooooooood

JFL at the femasite who lost a tooth... I bet insurance will pay for her artificial tooth implant because it's not "cosmetic" if you're female...

Jfl at that based low inhib curry

Here's the media file so you don't have to leave site, thread only let's you post 5 links at a time.

I can't watch the first one, even if it's a foid getting rightfully arrested. I just hate cops, I hate their voices, I hate how easily they victimize people. I'm suicidal now, if a cop ever tries to touch me, I'm touching him back and we're going to hell together. Cops are just like the soldiers who put the nails in Christ. I'll respect them when we are equals, and not until then.

I get what you mean. But this was well deserved, she was threatening to beat people with a tire iron, and busted one of thier windows out.

I get what you mean. But this was well deserved, she was threatening to beat people with a tire iron, and busted one of thier windows out.
Absolutely, the cop did nothing wrong. I still hate him.

I needed these tonight. Thanks.

My pleasure. It's always fun watching entitled foids get rekt. That complete look of shock when someone finally retaliates against them always gets me.

Beautiful. Wonderful.

JFL at the femasite who lost a tooth... I bet insurance will pay for her artificial tooth implant because it's not "cosmetic" if you're female...
In which one did you see that? Wanna, see it :ha..feels::worryfeels:

Being on a subway train full of niggers is probably in the top 10 scariest things you can do.

Ugh so fucking beautiful

Ugh so fucking beautiful

Ikr? If these foid's parents slapped some sense into them like they should have they wouldn't have been in these situations. But no. In western society girls and women are coddled and never disciplined, always getting a free pass on everything in life, leading them to act like this.

That uppercut was beautiful. Wish it broke her neck.

I'd pay good money to uppercut roasties.

> r/pussypassdenied

based tbh. he done what it needed

If youre not a bitch's Brother, cousin, fellow or boy friend and still you white knight her you deserve your throat to be slaughtered.

If youre not a bitch's Brother, cousin, fellow or boy friend and still you white knight her you deserve your throat to be slaughtered.

It brought me such joy to see that white knight faggot get absolutely rekt by that 6'2 based slav.