Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pussy Pass Denied: dallas foid cop found guilty of murder

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
This is Amber Guyger. She shot an ethnic in his own house because she mistook his apartment for hers. (The ethnic was an accountant at PwC, not a thug)

Anyways, the blonde roastie made an act of crying and wailing on the stand -- do you think an ugly male cop could've pulled off the same act? JFL.

Guyger crying ht jt 190927 hpMain 4x3 992

The jury convicted her anyway, despite her foid privilege. I am pleasantly surprised.

BASED jury tbh

Being White didn't help.

If chad had broken into her apartment do you think she would have shot him? No he would have shot her with his dick.

"Ms. Guyger faces a prison sentence of between five and 99 years." Unfortunate, she will be out in 5.

If chad had broken into her apartment do you think she would have shot him? No he would have shot her with his dick.

"Ms. Guyger faces a prison sentence of between five and 99 years." Unfortunate, she will be out in 5.

JFL if Chad would fuck a 5/10 foid like her when he can pick Stacies.

That's still 5 years for some incel prison guard to have her for himself.

how would u rate him out of 10

Tall, broad-shouldered black guy with a decent jawline and a professional haircut? He's an upper-middle-tier normie at least.

Justice maybe, but she probably won’t serve more than 5 years.

It was a jury trial, we don't know how based the judge is until sentencing.
Hopefully she gets close to 99 years. I’ll pray to Saint Blackopcel that she get at least 20. 20 years with no Chad cock :feelshmm:

she got done in for 5 years with cold blooded murder, nothing to see here

she's going to be more careful next time

Justice for a white woman? Color me surprised.

Can't even comprehend the level of absolute cuntiness to even plead not guilty. CLEARLY she is guilty of manslaughter, a type of murder. The only way her plea was at all forgivable is if the DA wasn't offering any good deal, which is unlikely.

The only time faggots will call out a white whore.

fucking great! but just watch as she gets a lenient sentence

yes. the title of this thread is missleading. she broke into somebodys home and killed a guy and that while being a cop so he had 0 chance to survive

if she gets anything less than a death sentence she got a pussy pass

Justice for a white woman? Color me surprised.
Consider yourself coloured!
yes. the title of this thread is missleading. she broke into somebodys home and killed a guy and that while being a cop so he had 0 chance to survive

if she gets anything less than a death sentence she got a pussy pass
Pussypass and thin blue line confirmed!

based judge tbh
Judge is a black. No surprise at the verdict.
Unlikely. She is going to get the book thrown at her. Judge is an ugly black foid. Black women are extremely jealous of white women, as the black chads all go for the blonde white women, and the ugly black women are stuck with low-tier negro men. Foids are all jealous of each other, and this negro judge will throw the book at her.

Last edited:
I wish more Dallas whores would go to prison.

She is too old to walking around and killing people. Maybe if she was younger. However, even Tutorial Island has time limits to different bonuses.

What a shitty last name.
( Guyger )
Should´ve fixed that with Garglecum.

This cunt should never see the light of day again. She has said before that people (sniggers) should be grateful she shows patience and doesn't shoot them when she's dealing with them. The fuckin retard walked into the wrong apartment on the wrong floor. How the fuck did she pass the entrance exam to become a polis.

What the holy fuck? How does someone not recognise their own house?

Foid stupidity is beyond comprehension.

she's a cop. cops are dumb.
Don't they prioritise people with sub-100 IQs for the police force in some parts of America? Could be a meme but I heard it

Of course, the jury composition was probably all black.
Likely wouldn't have helped if it had been all White. Most Whites are self-hating sheep who cannot be bothered to watch out for their own, even while virtually every other race already does.

Thank you, finally

"YiKeS sWeAtY! LeTs UnPaCk ThIs! EvErYoNe MaKeS mIsTaKeS yOu StUpId iNkWeLLLLLLLLL :soy: :soy: :soy:"

Seriously though, I can already see the soycucks lining up to pay for her bail. Also 5 years??? That whore should serve a minimum of 500 years since she clearly gunned him down for being ethnic and not Chad, fuck this clown world.

How retarded do you have to be to enter someone else's house, how did she get in anyways

How retarded do you have to be to enter someone else's house, how did she get in anyways
It was a simply bad luck, the locking mechanism was not working properly, her key was able to open his door only for this reason.
I believe it was around 6 black and 4 white, the rest was made up of "other" whatever that means.

Can't even comprehend the level of absolute cuntiness to even plead not guilty. CLEARLY she is guilty of manslaughter, a type of murder. The only way her plea was at all forgivable is if the DA wasn't offering any good deal, which is unlikely.

Based DA tbh

5 out of 12 of the jury members were black. Race doesn't matter either way since it was unanimous, if you're retarded enough to kill someone in his own apartment and claim "self-defense", you deserve to rot.

This cunt should never see the light of day again. She has said before that people (sniggers) should be grateful she shows patience and doesn't shoot them when she's dealing with them. The fuckin retard walked into the wrong apartment on the wrong floor. How the fuck did she pass the entrance exam to become a polis.

90% of local polis are low IQ thugs anyway. They beat up drunk people and harass ugly ethnics, and call it a "career". If there's an entrance exam, it's not very hard.
"YiKeS sWeAtY! LeTs UnPaCk ThIs! EvErYoNe MaKeS mIsTaKeS yOu StUpId iNkWeLLLLLLLLL :soy: :soy: :soy:"

Seriously though, I can already see the soycucks lining up to pay for her bail. Also 5 years??? That whore should serve a minimum of 500 years since she clearly gunned him down for being ethnic and not Chad, fuck this clown world.

Are they actually? The irony of liberal SJWs taking the side of a white pig.

10 years, what a joke.

Judge is a black. No surprise at the verdict.

Unlikely. She is going to get the book thrown at her. Judge is an ugly black foid. Black women are extremely jealous of white women, as the black chads all go for the blonde white women, and the ugly black women are stuck with low-tier negro men. Foids are all jealous of each other, and this negro judge will throw the book at her.

Oof I guess not.