Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pussy Envy

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I see lots of posts that just make me sick on this site with incels displaying symptoms of what I refer to as "pussy envy."

A side effect of the black pill, some incels after finding out how easy foids have it become jealous of the foids themselves instead of hating the society and hypergamy that led to this situation.

So I would say to you incels before you resort to pussy envy, you direct your hatred towards the ZOG, feminism, hypergamy, and western society that allows all of the above to rule before you hate yourself for being a man.

Glare1

If you lived in a pre hypergamous society (which the west once was at one time) and had the looksmatched foid you'd easily be able to get in such a place I doubt you would ever express such a deranged line of thinking.

GunToHead2

So don't let me catch any more of this bluepilled mentality around here now that I've awared you how much of a faggot you come across as.

5IvlDkh.png

I would sooner die than be a woman.

I always said that self-hating incels are just future cucks. This is why I don't fuck with that lookism shit

thats what legit happens to them tranny folk you see on 4chan. "le girlz got it easy i want it eazy 2"

imagine being a tranny out of inceldom, but I guess even tranners get sex and have fun and shit

pretty sure the only "incels" displaying symptoms of pussy envy are reiko bots spamming r9k

thats what legit happens to them tranny folk you see on 4chan. "le girlz got it easy i want it eazy 2"

imagine being a tranny out of inceldom, but I guess even tranners get sex and have fun and shit

Yes it's a slippery slope I'm hoping I can shine some awareness on.

You start entertaining these thoughts and it leads to becoming a full blown faggot.

My advice to these incelcucks is to metaphorically kill this part of themselves and embrace a purer, more concentrated form of the blackpill.

Sui2

Obviously they're inferior animals and are nothing to be jealous of when you know this, but the problem is females have too much power that belongs to men.

Can't really be jealous of something that's used as a cum dumpster though. I'm more jealous of Chad for using up all the resources/pussy.

A side effect of the black pill, some incels after finding out how easy foids have it become jealous of the foids themselves instead of hating the society and hypergamy that led to this situation.

So I would say to you incels before you resort to pussy envy, you direct your hatred towards the ZOG, feminism, hypergamy, and western society that allows all of the above to rule before you hate yourself for being a man.

I think you´re right, at least about the self-hatred part. I don't hate myself for being a man just because it´s social engineering that led to this unchecked hypergamy and festering feminism. However, I feel that anger is warranted though. I might feel envy for the privileges that femoids have, but I would never trannymax or want to become like them. Never ever.

If you lived in a pre hypergamous society (which the west once was at one time) and had the looksmatched foid you'd easily be able to get in such a place I doubt you would ever express such a deranged line of thinking.

Completely agreed. This mindset would never exist to such an extent as today.

I see lots of posts that just make me sick on this site with incels displaying symptoms of what I refer to as "pussy envy."

When I see those kinds of posts, I always think its some kind of homo psyop shit taking place, its like these guys would choose to become a woman.

Completely agree, we have to stamp out this faggotry and point it out wherever we see it

Exhibit A - https://incels.is/threads/is-it-wrong-of-me-to-wish-id-been-born-female.43238/

My Reply:
I just think its manifestation of closet faggotry, because i've had these kinds of hypothetical talks with males friends in person before, and ours always went like "damn I wish women had the male libido", its never "I wish I was a woman so I could get laid more easily", the fact that these guys minds always jump in that direction is telling enough to me. Its basically admitting that you hate being a man and would rather be a woman, because if you actually just hated the way the world worked, your hypothetical would be about the rules changing, not your sex changing.

When I see those kinds of posts, I always think its some kind of homo psyop shit taking place, its like these guys would choose to become a woman.

Completely agree, we have to stamp out this faggotry and point it out wherever we see it

Exhibit A - https://incels.is/threads/is-it-wrong-of-me-to-wish-id-been-born-female.43238/

My Reply:

Yes it must be eradicated.

IMG 7441

There are jews at work trying to homofy incels (a vulnerable group ripe for manipulation) across many uncle communities, r9k bearing the worst of it.

Yes it must be eradicated.

View attachment 63297

There are jews at work trying to homofy incels (a vulnerable group ripe for manipulation) across many uncle communities, r9k bearing the worst of it.

JFL at your signature though, didn't you kinda waste posts though (in relation to rank), you'd have 13500+ posts if you had used one account. You'd be at luminary rank right about now.

r9k is the best example of this, I loved posting there, fags ruined the whole thing for me, I was a newfag who got to experience the last dregs of the golden age of r9k before it became just a board for faggotry and "le ironic gay jokes".