Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pussy-drying trait/red flag to foids: your a guy with no friends, a loner.

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
This is because the slut on duty needs the caurosel cock, the more cocks she takes at the same time, the happier she is. Alternatively, he has a good chance of cheating on you with a friend of yours. Foids they need to parasitize on everything a man has: his money, his car, his social circles. Foids are parasitic beasts.

Last edited:
Never began for friencels.

Not really tbh if you are a Chad youll be viewed as a mysterious Chad/lone wolf.
I am telling you niggas, Chad always fucking wins no matter what.

She wants you to have more good looking friends/acquaintances so she can cheat on you with them. A more fun, exciting and action-packed relationship for her. Only cucks would say that if you have more friends it means you're more socially adept with her and that's why it's important for her.

If you're Chad you don't need friends as posted above.

This one killed me

This is because the slut on duty needs the caurosel cock, the more cocks she takes at the same time, the happier she is. Alternatively, he has a good chance of cheating on you with a friend of yours. Foids they need to parasitize on everything a man has: his money, his car, his social circles. Foids are parasitic beasts.
Based and true.

Not really tbh if you are a Chad youll be viewed as a mysterious Chad/lone wolf.
I am telling you niggas, Chad always fucking wins no matter what.

For what its worth, Chad could have no friends and be a total recluse and foids would look past it.

No friends for your face.

Foids will choose loner shut in Chad over socialcriclemaxed subhuman

"hang out with your friends" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"See if I can ruin your life to get the drama that fills my empty existence, I don't care if you suffer, I'm very selfish"

Pussy drying trait: not knowing how to use the word "your"

I fit the bill of a creepy 24 yo loner.
Can confirm no gf