Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity pushed some foid today

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the non-NT and facepill
★★★★★
In order to enter my dorm building you have to wait your turn since the space is pretty tight and I've had it enough with foids that enter in large groups (meaning that I'd have to wait them around 20 seconds for everyone to enter) and delay from my precious time, so I pushed through and the foids look at me like I've murdered someone jfl. Then I heard one of them saying "uhh what a gentleman teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:". Bitch, I am not entitled to letting you go in first just because you're a foid. I'd respect you only if you gave me something in exchange such as pussy. No pussy, no work, no pussy , no foid privileges.

Mogs me for being in college and having your whole life ahead of you.

I'm a wageslave and every day I feel my soul dying.
bruh its even worse in college seein gthose sluts knowing they are cum dumpsters for CHAD and getting ignored all the time. Shit's worse than wagecucking for sure. You'd probably rope if you were me. That's how brutal it is.

Based grope their tits next time

Shoulda have sput shut your mouth wh0re and watch them melting