Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Purpill] What things can tell a lot about a person?

Ser0

Ser0

GODDESS OF NIGHT
★★★
What things can tell a lot about a person?

-What and how they talk about others when they are not around--it’s often a representation of how they would talk about you when you're not around.

-Look at how they take care of their shoes. You can tell their gender, age, attachment anxiety, personality characteristics, etc.

-Your home is a reflection of who you are. An old expression my mother taught me growing up but holds truth in it. Tidier living conditions suggest the person holds a sense of pride in who they are, values hard work, and is organized. Whereas a messier home indicates, disorganization, confusion of self, and laziness.

-Show me your friends and I'll show you your future. The company you keep reflects your personality. If you tend to float among social groups and hang with people from different socioeconomic/ethnic backgrounds, personality types you are open-minded. Consequently, if you hang with troublemakers you're likely to become one.

-Language use can be an indication of intelligence depending on the complexity of words. Rapid speaking can indicate anxiousness or enthusiam.

-The clothes a person wears can say a lot about their personality. One who isn't flaunting designer brands can be seen as someone who doesn't care what
others think or may not want to allude to their bank account. Consequently, someone who wears flamboyant clothing can be trying to o make a statement.
People usually show you want they want you to assuthe opposite of see but it could be far from the truth.

-The size of a woman's purse can be an indication of what's going on in her head. A purse is our safety blanket and often carries our life and everything we need to survive the day inside.
A wise man once told me the smaller the purse means “if she doesn't hold everything in there, it's all up here (points to head).
Smaller purses show more confidence and organization with one's life due to lack of dependence on carrying excess stuff around leading to disorganization and inconvenience.

The eyes are the window to a person's soul.

-77% of human communication is through body language. 7% is verbal and 38% is tonality. Hands and feet especially are big indicators.
Going off of body language, there are common behaviors often shown in “clusters” that can give away inner thoughts that the person may not intend to show,
however it is uncontrollable due to involuntary microexpressions. Some interpretations can easily be misconstrued due to preconceived judgments.

-Physically attractive people tend to be perceived as outgoing and intelligent. Even though their personality may show otherwise.

-Someone who crosses their legs /arms are closed off and do not want to open themselves up to anyone and/or may be self-conscious. Though they may admit this is a comfortable position for themselves, subconsciously they are anxious about opening up to others and use it as a pseudo-defense mechanism because that is what they are used to. When they are locked into these positions they are stagnant and not going anywhere either in their thoughts or physically position.

-If they have their hands on their hips, they can be perceived as aggressive or someone who wants a call to action. This is also known as a “power pose.”
It's good to release tension and gain a sense of confidence and superiority.
If they avoid eye contact it could be a sign of anxiety/depression or that they're lying. Depending on where they are looking they can be trying to retrieve a memory or attempting to create new information.

You can tell if someone's fake smiling by looking at their eyes. A genuine smile will have the eyes crinkle at the corners.

Someone who has rather animated/exaggerated hand gestures are either very passionate about what they're talking about or can't properly express emotions through the words they use.

Touching one’s face can be signs of insecurity, anxiety or that they are trying to hide something.

If they stare a little too long at you it can either mean attraction or aggression.

People who laugh the loudest can be the most lonely.

You can see the leader in a group if one person makes a gesture or action and everyone involuntarily mimics said gesture.

People who look at others with their head tilted down and through their eyebrows show submission and evoke a sense of protection from the person their looking at.

Princess Diana was a master at this effective form of body language. Whereas if they have their head back you can be displaying haughtiness or aggression.

Side head tilt shows confusion.

There's plenty more involving body language alone...

This was written by a woman I do not remember. I just saved it a while ago.

Last edited:
Most is genuine

Now don't cry , just concentrate on your life.
nooBS​

Bones in your face indicate your confidence lvl

Bones in your face indicate your confidence lvl

Obsmal

obsession > placebo > adaption

bluepill as fuck. lol this is some shit my grandma would say