Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Purest catholic woman

She should be beaten.

in minecraft
I spent the morning crying in my bed about how shit my life is so when I say I want to beat women for treating me like shit and not giving me a chance I mean it.

@Made in Heaven it’s over

in mineraft think about it.
I don't care anymore I'm already going to court for sending threats of rape and harm I just want to have some revenge.

I don't care anymore I'm already going to court for sending threats of rape and harm I just want to have some revenge.
think this through,forums is in jeopardy.

I find it more funny that an asian embraced Christianity. Just another pathetic attempt at proximity to whitness
Yep, it’s human nature though tbh. People see people of another religion slaying, they think their god must be the true one because he is helping them.

Why is a noodlewhore catholic?

judging by the voice she isn't sub50 partners either

Yeah we didn’t know religious holes are also whores ty for the high iq thread op

Yep, it’s human nature though tbh. People see people of another religion slaying, they think their god must be the true one because he is helping them.
I know, it's just cute in a miserable sort of way. Asians do everything in their power to get close to whitness, be it changing their names, changing their religion, changing their clothes etc etc etc. Yet the average nigger and sand nigger get treated with more respect than the average rice

Yeah we didn’t know religious holes are also whores ty for the high iq thread op
Never stop shaming sluts brocel.

Keep shaming,keep killing their dreams,crumble their intitlement.

As it should be.
Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants