Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[PURE SUICIDE FUEL] What is depression

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
People have always come up with different takes on depression. It truly is a disease and it is difficult to explain its symptoms. Everyone is capable of being depressed. Femoids, normies, Tyrone and undoubtedly, incels. People who are living the life an incel would never have (career, gf, sportscar, friends and families, etc.) aren't immune to depression. Depression is like that feeling of sleepiness and fatigue that takes over you and you just can't get rid of, despite living the life that incels would never be able to have. Everything becomes dull. Even the things that you are so passionate about becomes rotten. Eventually it will consume you entirely and turn you into a bitter person, pushing everyone away ehen they held out their hands to help you. From there onwards everything comes spiraling downwards. Your career, love life and everything else that mattered. That's when you know you lost, and depression won.

Attachments

• yvgiri0cbw0z.jpg
    yvgiri0cbw0z.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 277
comparing normie depression to our depression is like comparing a person who maybe had a little bit of a bad day to a guy who's literally been tortured over and over to the point of insanity for 15-20+ years.

All millenials are depressed nowadays, jfl. "I'm so sad i'm deeprezzt :(("

I feel like that. I feel empty inside to the point that anything positive happening to me doesn't make me happy. I mean I'm starting to find everything pointless. I've stopped playing my favorite cope, OSRS too...

Depression is a vague, easily-given diagnosis for someone whom Jew pills can be forced onto which leads to many people obtaining lots of money.

Depression is a way of saying you're very sad except you get faggots on the internet wanting to help your poor soul and get told to man up when telling that to anyone IRL, if you're female, you get coddled by society and catered to.

Yes depression is real but you can escape if you:

1. wake up with the sunrise
2. exercise in the morning (either to serious lifting or a good cardio workout at least 1.5 hours)
3. eat healthy
4. have some sort of social life

Guaranteed to escape depression unless yours is due to an actual brain deformity.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:

2. exercise in the morning (either to serious lifting or a good cardio workout at least 1.5 hours)
3. eat healthy

Guaranteed to escape depression unless yours is due to an actual brain deformity.

I do none of those, it's so hard to get up in the morning :(

BlaKdaGGeRz said:

3. eat healthy

The sun hurts my eyes, how can i fix this?

BlaKdaGGeRz said:

3. eat healthy

LOL

Juxtaposition6 said:
BlaKdaGGeRz said:
3. eat healthy
The sun hurts my eyes, how can i fix this?
Ray Ban!

Yeah sure. lol @ #4

Holy shit this hit close to home...

Depression is Chad not texting you back.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
dude dont knock it if u never tried

You've never experienced depression if you think that shit is "guaranteed" to fix it.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
3. eat healthy
What sunrise? I live in Ohio.

Grotesque said:
Depression is a vague, easily-given diagnosis for someone whom Jew pills can be forced onto which leads to many people obtaining lots of money.

What is depression?

Not being able to buy a C450 4matic, or anything else of comparable price. BUY, not lease.

Money buys happiness, especially for an incel.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
All millenials are depressed nowadays, jfl. "I'm so sad i'm deeprezzt :(("

its the social medias fault. it shoves it into your face how you life sucks compared to others be it experiences, looks, or wealth

Difference between us and females is that society cares about them. They can post "im depressed" on Twitter and 50 Chads will show up telling her she's beautiful and things are going to be okay. Of course the hidden sufferers of depression are old people. Everyone thinks of whiny teenagers when really they make up the majority of sufferers.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
dude dont knock it if u never tried
I tried something like that, it only lasted for about a week.

Grain_of_sin said:
What is depression?
Not being able to buy a C450 4matic, or anything else of comparable price. BUY, not lease.
Money buys happiness, especially for an incel.

existentialhack said:
You've never experienced depression if you think that shit is "guaranteed" to fix it.

kek I said normal or mild-sort of bad depression, I said it wont work for really bad depression caused by chemical imbalance or other diseases L2 read. plus this is researched data not my opinion.