Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pure Protein bars are GOAT (this thread is not sponsored)

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
61XlabfLrXL.jpg

Every flavor has similar macros, 19-21g protein and 180-220 calories. Negligible differences. I don't normally go for prepackaged stuff like this, but I had a somewhat brutal round trip to and from Mexico a couple weeks ago, and my attempt to make chicken jerky was a bust since it started molding far too early. Anyway, these taste like bona fide candy bars. Eating them triggers my inner fatass, and I always have to restrain myself from shoveling them down like birthday cake. (They have an actual birthday cake flavor, too. Easily one of their better ones.) Recently, I've been using them as a quick snack between meals, but sometimes I'll replace an entire meal with them just by eating double what I'd eat for a snack. Highly recommended for gymcels and leanmaxxers.

They are good, unfortunately they are very expensive in the shithole that i live.

This sounds like it would be perfect for me. I need to gain weight and I need protein and since I can not eat much these would be perfect snack. Any specific brand I should get?

Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate), Chocolate Flavor Coating (Maltitol, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa (processed with Alkali), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Glycerin, Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Milk Chocolate Drops (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Maltitol Syrup, Water, Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Powder, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Peanut Flour, Soy Lecithin, Almond Butter.
holy shit its snowing on my screen

This sounds like it would be perfect for me. I need to gain weight and I need protein and since I can not eat much these would be perfect snack. Any specific brand I should get?
Pure Protein is the brand I was mentioning, and is what I'd recommend since it's the cheapest per bar I could find on Amazon and tastes really good.

Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate), Chocolate Flavor Coating (Maltitol, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa (processed with Alkali), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Glycerin, Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Milk Chocolate Drops (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Maltitol Syrup, Water, Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Powder, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Peanut Flour, Soy Lecithin, Almond Butter.
Yeah, it's a prepackaged, processed food made in a factory, of course it's going to have a bunch of soy byproducts. It's not going to turn you into a numale jfl.

Pure Protein is the brand I was mentioning, and is what I'd recommend since it's the cheapest per bar I could find on Amazon and tastes really good.
Ok bro will check it out. Also you know I'm a skeleton right so eating these as snacks like one bar a day will help me gain weight? How many should I eat?

Ok bro will check it out. Also you know I'm a skeleton right so eating these as snacks like one bar a day will help me gain weight? How many should I eat?

Depends on what else you eat. Just as a general recommendation, I'll say 2-3 a day. They're small and easy to eat, so that shouldn't be a problem if you spread them out over the day.

What's the point of this? Why not just eat normal.

I think supplements are trash.

@KingOfRome
Blackpill me on frozen vs fresh vegetables tbh :ping:

thanks for the suggestion gymbro Chad

i also love protein bars , especially cookies and cream flavour .
sadly they are really expensive , at least in germany .
I think supplements are trash.
brutally over for you ngl

20g of protein sounds based

@KingOfRome
Blackpill me on frozen vs fresh vegetables tbh :ping:

Fresh only beats frozen in quality when the fresh is in season and grown locally. Frozen is harvested in season and shipped in freezer trucks. It also stores much longer than fresh, which tends to go to waste as often as not. There's not a huge difference as far as your nutrition goes. What's more important in deciding which one you use is practicality.

What's more important in deciding which one you use is practicality.
I'm guessing frozen is more practical then? I.e. easier/quicker to cook, easier to store etc?

I'm guessing frozen is more practical then? I.e. easier/quicker to cook, easier to store etc?
Easier to store. It'll take slightly longer to cook since it needs to defrost.

Ive never tried them

I don't bother wasting money on supplements these days.

These are shit because it has way too many polyalcohols. Makes you bloated, and your shits come out liquid. The Kirkland bars used to be good before they changed the formula, and shit like Quest is just a ripoff. I'd rather just eat eggs or cook meat instead or eat dried cheese crisps for low carb

They’re pretty good for packing on protein. The choco deluxe one is the best imo because it’s 180 calories for 21 grams of protein. The only bad thing about these is all the soy used to make it. I haven’t had them in a few months, but maybe I’ll look into them again. The other alternatives I tried didn’t taste that great.

I hate peanuts, but even I love these.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back