Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pure Kino

Is that a video screen for a Pachinko machine?

Strike Witches, need to watch that anime. Seems to have many cute girls.

Is that a video screen for a Pachinko machine?
Strike Witches, need to watch that anime. Seems to have many cute girls.
Three new episodes of Strike Witches announced... exclusive to Pachinko machines. Ah, fantastic, now i can fuel my gambling addiction AND weeaboo problem at the same time!

LOL, so you have to play Pachinko to catch up on the latest episode. Can't tell if troll or serious. Inb4 Konami does this for games now.

Oh you want to play the next part of Metal Gear Solid and/or Castlevania? Play our Pachinko game to see what it will look like, to hell with E3 and Tokyo Game Show.

Three new episodes of Strike Witches announced... exclusive to Pachinko machines. Ah, fantastic, now i can fuel my gambling addiction AND weeaboo problem at the same time!

LOL, so you have to play Pachinko to catch up on the latest episode. Can't tell if troll or serious. Inb4 Konami does this for games now.

Oh you want to play the next part of Metal Gear Solid and/or Castlevania? Play our Pachinko game to see what it will look like, to hell with E3 and Tokyo Game Show.
tbh, it's more like some random clips and some music videos for character songs, but yeah.
i was reading twitter and lmao at some japcels saying they need to eat cheap food this week because they lost money at pachinko