Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pure Cope

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

Foids will always love a handsome tall Chad guy who lifts. They just won't be that vocal about it or be risked being called a slut/whore/etc. But secretly foids get wet seeing a guy like that.

Also the men who encourage that Chad are guaranteed simps.

I'm sorry you got no reply.

Foids and soys always like to point this out. Only guys care about muscles, yet those tall chads aren't exactly going home alone either. "Teehee I like dad bods for cuddling!"

Foids and soys always like to point this out. Only guys care about muscles, yet those tall chads aren't exactly going home alone either. "Teehee I like dad bods for cuddling!"

dad bods yeah no only the SJW want that shit, or gigastacys for betabuxxx

And you know what, there is nothing wrong with wanting that. What grinds my gears is the pure utter hypocrisy that foids and bluepilled betas spout.

And you know what, there is nothing wrong with wanting that. What grinds my gears is the pure utter hypocrisy that foids and bluepilled betas spout.

Exactly

Foids will love his Face not his physique.

so , gymcelling is equal to ascend ???

so , gymcelling is equal to ascend ???

Not if your face is still completely fucked. You'll need plastic surgery for that shit.