Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Purchasing land

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Would it be a good move for an incel to purchase a small amount of rural recreational land. That way they would have a safe place to go LDAR outside of home but on a space where nobody is allowed.

seems like it could be a good cope.

It can be nice cope

Do it if you have enough money

land is expensive these days
it depends, barren land with no water is kinda affordable, my next buy will something along those lines

We need to found incelistan there

Would it be a good move for an incel to purchase a small amount of rural recreational land.
Yes, you can make good money utilizing it well, but it's still pretty cucked tbh. Just accept the claims of ownership per your alleged "masters". If you are in north africa you should make hashish, ngl.

the only cheap land in north africa is in the desert, anything in the north is expensive
in here mountain areas are the affordable ones, they were abandoned during industrialization in the 60s. there are whole ghost villages not connected to the road network

can you link me a site to check the prices, an italian one
not sure because mine, like most abandoned areas, was not on the market, I had to ask around until I found the old french guy who bought it in the 70s.
but this is an interesting site:
1 euro homes. Basically some villages are dying and the mayor can get you a 1 euro home just to have someone live there, do renovations, hopefully start a family or a business

I think about it but i dont know the place to do it

You don’t buy land to graze. Any place good is roughly 300k - 400k USD min. Seasonal half that. Prices sky high.

If you can afford it then go for it.

I looked in my “area”. There are several recreational properties under 10k but most are 3-4 hr drive from where I live.

If u have the money why not