Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Punisher season 2 is out

G

Guest2

@Cuyen
@nxdismycope

More GIFs to express the desire to kill cucks!

It's on Netflix by the way, I'm going to watch it tomorrow.

no spoilerssssssssssss
im only on episode 4 of the new season

How is season 1?
Are there beta elements like in daredevil?

I started watching daredevil but stopped after all the foid worshipping shit (one example and spoilers: kingpin kills a guy for interrupting his date and hence making him look bad in front of a Hole). All of the good guys are beta bluepill as fuck and the villains beat women, which is why they’re “so eeeevillll”

How is season 1?

I started watching daredevil but stopped after all the foid worshipping shit (one example and spoilers: kingpin kills a guy for interrupting his date and hence making him look bad in front of a Hole). All of the good guys are beta bluepill as fuck and the villains beat women, which is why they’re “so eeeevillll”
Most superhero stuff has lots of foid worshipping.

How is season 1?

he becomes punisher because someone killed his wife and children in the first season.

holy shit, +F to anything i have to get done this week

gaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Gonna watch it, I want to see him finally off that chad jigsaw