Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Punished for pulling leaves off a bush

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was 6, in schools during breaktime, a teacher had paused everyone in the playground to tell everyone to not to pull the leaves off of the bushes and trees probably because some other kids were doing so. When she was done and playtime resumed I almost immediately pulled a bunch of leaves off of the bush that I was standing next to. I genuinely don't think I even did it consciously and I don't actually know why I did this. Maybe I just didn't like being told what to do, I was self-sabotaging myself or it just felt satisfying to me. Nevertheless, this boy in my year saw me holding the leaves I had just pulled and I dropped them on the floor and he then grabbed them from the floor and showed them to a teacher who came over to me and I had to stand with her until the end of break whilst everyone else continued playing. I was crying whilst all of this happened and then at the end of break when all of us kids were lined up to be taken to our classes by our teachers, the teacher who I had stood with during break was telling my teacher what had happened and my teacher asked which one of her students it was and she furiously and aggressively pointed to me and shouted "it was this boy here! the one who's crying!" And then I was made to sit on the floor at the front of the classroom completely isolated and wait until this sand timer went ran out so I could join in with the rest of the class who were all far away from me sitting on chairs at the tables doing this thing called 'golden time' where you can basically just do whatever you want like draw or go on the computers. And because I naturally got bored of sitting on the floor staring at a sand timer, I crawled over to the tables to watch what my classmates were drawing and because of this, when the sand timer had ran out, the teacher flipped the sand timer over and made me have to wait to join in with the rest of the class all over again.

you should go back and try to find out where the teacher works currently and then go stab the fuck out of her while she’s on the job

180px-Heinz_Doofenshmirtz.png

OP reminds me of this guy when he tells his kid sob-stories jfl

Children these days throw tantrums for having to do these things

I want to hear a story where you are above the age of 10

If you'd thought differently say the kid that stitched you up did it & was trying to get you in trouble.

I want to hear a story where you are above the age of 10
The majority of my bad experiences happened in my teens. I will run out of my bad memories from childhood to share soon

Systematic Incelphobia starts early.