Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pumping and dumping women is wrong even though Chads try to defend it or justify it

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Some Chads say so what women are evil, or so what some other Chad is going to do it.

By that argument I could put a bullet in a Chad's head and say so what he was a bad person.

Its wrong to get a girls hopes up that the Chad wants a relationship with her and maybe marriage. And its wrong because that is some other guys daughter. And yet another guy's oneitis.

Say the girl has to go to therapy after.. we could garnish Chad's wages to pay for it.

Chads don't pump and dump women, they commit and simp for them because they are foid worshippers just like normies are.

No. You should always pump and dump. I would if I was a chad. Women have no other use other than causing trouble and using you. Stop simping you fuck

No. You should always pump and dump. I would if I was a chad. Women have no other use other than causing trouble and using you. Stop simping you fuck

If you were Chad.. but what if you were us and that was your onetitis.

The same Chad then expects you to follow all the rules of society for the greater good.

The same Chad then expects you to follow all the rules of society for the greater good.
Onitis? A crush or someone you like?

What you on about bozo :feelswhat:

Some of those filthy whores hop chad's sack knowing that he isnt going to commit or already has 3 other girlfriends orbiting him :feelstastyman:

The fault for getting used by chads is 100% on the foids that know they shouldn't be getting chad cock but still get delusional about getting him for life :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

CHADS AND WOMEN SHOULD BE BURNED AT THE STAKE

I don't feel bad for the women, they deserve to get fucked over. I feel bad for guys like me who want virgin, innocent women to have a loving relationship with. :feelsbadman:

females are cruel and would never hope to get married unless they get money... don't pity them, I'm sure you have been mistreated by them before.

nah, femalez deserve the worzt :feelsLSD:

Women enjoy being pumped and dumped. First, they derive pleasure from sex with a chad. Once dumped, they cry looking for sympathy from other chads, thus enjoying all the support and validation they recieve. Then, the cycle repeats.

spbp

Fuck cucks who have a oneitis.

By that argument I could put a bullet in a Chad's head and say so what he was a bad person.
Literal nonsense.