Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pumped gas for the first time as a 20 year old incel

noo

noo

Waiting for info.
-
Not a joke, today was the first time I went to the gas station and pumped gas myself. Usually my mom does it while I wait in the car, but now they’re being harsh on me and forcing me to do shit myself like a slave.
I walked in, didn’t know wtf I was doing, and in front of 6 other customers the cashier was getting so frustrated by my “incompetence” and had to explain to me how to do it myself. As I walked out girls laughed at me, they were blonde mtbs, fuck…
But I struggled twice to do it, and my mom refused to help. So I had to go back and forward from my car to the cashier guy to ask him wtf Im supposed to do.

God… I don’t care, im low inhib when it comes to things like this, I can admit I was slightly embarrassed but what’s more embarrassing is actually doing this cuck shit yourself.
I don’t know why modern day cucks enjoy doing things without having slaves to do it for them.
I never washed a dish until the past few months because my parents stopped nurturing me and stopped taking my suicide threats seriously. So now I have to do things myself like a slave.

Im an incel and a cuck slave for soyciety. Fml.

As I walked out girls laughed at me, they were blonde mtbs, fuck…
That shit would most likely make me go ER I cant fucking stand it thats why I try to avoid going outside

If you think thats bad... @LeFrenchCel and @lifesucksandyoudie never pumped gas before and one other user too I can't remember the name of.

Don’t you just open the fuel cap, choose petrol or diesel, put the nozzle in and hold it till your desired amount then tell cashier your pump number and pay. I don’t drive so I’ve never done it but surely can’t be that hard

That shit would most likely make me go ER I cant fucking stand it thats why I try to avoid going outside
Yeah but I’m desensitized, it happens all the time to me and I never do anything about it
If you think thats bad... @LeFrenchCel and @lifesucksandyoudie never pumped gas before and one other user too I can't remember the name of.
Brootal, but I’m glad I’m not the only man child on this site. People usually laugh at men like me
Don’t you just open the fuel cap, choose petrol or diesel, put the nozzle in and hold it till your desired amount then tell cashier your pump number and pay. I don’t drive so I’ve never done it but surely can’t be that hard
Yeah it seems so simple but there’s so many steps and the string it’s connected to wasn’t long so I kept on having to move my car forward

It's the usual thing that happens when you're drivinglicensepilled

OP I don't know if you live in Burgerland.
If you come to Burgerland and have to rent vehicle, God bless you.

OP I don't know if you live in Burgerland.
If you come to Burgerland and have to rent vehicle, God bless you.
I live in the UKburger land with the sand niggers and jews

I live in the UKburger land with the sand niggers and jews
this happen because you let jews into you country.
jews r bad news mang

Bro, this is wild. My dad taught me to pump gas at age 11 or something.

I only helpedy parents with tire changes at most

Try sniffing gas!

It's a nice buzz!

Pumping the gas isn't so bad, its the short walk across the parking lot in the view of other cars & being in the store knowing people are staring at me probably thinking to themselves "this guy is a filthy subhuman virgin" that gets me

you can ask your oofy doofy neighbour to do it in your stead

Bro, this is wild. My dad taught me to pump gas at age 11 or something.
My granddad taught me to pump gas when I was 10. But I never got a driving license until today.. :feelshaha: and now I'm an alcoholic and broke. But I could fill up a car lol

My granddad taught me to pump gas when I was 10. But I never got a driving license until today.. :feelshaha: and now I'm an alcoholic and broke. But I could fill up a car lol
Brutal. At least you can fill up a car