Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Pulling a Bait and Switch in SEA [Beta'nSwitch]

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
This has probably already been posted here.

Incel-tier guy goes to SEA finds himself a nice looking foid to fuck and marry her and she's all playing the game for the green card.

Now obviously, there is zero chemistry and the women has absolutely no attraction to the guy but I'm thinking more and more; going to SEA Wealthmaxxed, pulling a foid making her think you're going to bring her to your home country, she plays all nice with you, has sex with you and all that and then...you just dissapear Viet-Nam Expats style?

Seems Based and Legit IMO.

You can see how disgusted she is with him, and hes a trucel too. So much for JBW

20200402 015832

Now obviously, there is zero chemistry and the women has absolutely no attraction to the guy but I'm thinking more and more; going to SEA Wealthmaxxed, pulling a foid making her think you're going to bring her to your home country, she plays all nice with you, has sex with you and all that and then...you just dissapear Viet-Nam Expats style?
the neckcel apparently sent her 40k in cash and gifts before they even met lol

the show is based btw, most of it is probably fake but very entertaining

@Napoleon de Geso does he mog you at looking manly?

This has probably already been posted here.

Incel-tier guy goes to SEA finds himself a nice looking foid to fuck and marry her and she's all playing the game for the green card.

Seems Based and Legit IMO.

Just be white. White guys here deserve a volcel tag.

oh well fuck, I didt know this detail ...

Just Spend 40k on her bro.

I'm thinking more and more; going to SEA Wealthmaxxed, pulling a foid making her think you're going to bring her to your home country, she plays all nice with you, has sex with you and all that and then...you just dissapear Viet-Nam Expats style?
I've been wanting to do this for years.

I've seen a few other excerpts from this show and on top of being a fatcel this dude is also a complete autist. have no idea why he would willingly sign up to be on this show. does he just enjoy humiliating himself in front of normies?

SEA maxing is legit if ur white and can afford it but dont do it ur volcel

brutal, nigga wouldve been a high tier normie if he had a neck and wasnt 4'11 :feelscry:

Whites age like shit, so probably not. He'd probably just look like a taller uglier version of himself today.

I've seen a few other excerpts from this show and on top of being a fatcel this dude is also a complete autist. have no idea why he would willingly sign up to be on this show. does he just enjoy humiliating himself in front of normies?
Everyone gotta pay their bills tbh

you're going to bring her to your home country

Thats literally one the most popular topics discussed on the farang(s.x tourist) SEA boards and the general advice being given is: never bring the foid back to your own country.

this sounds like the optimal strat. I lurk a bit on r/CCJ2 because sexpats in China are like a new interesting species of exotic animal to me. the general consensus there is that the best move for "Tims" (white sexpats who just arrived in China) is to just do pretty much what you said, and in the event that they get a long term girlfriend don't give her any financial or legal power to screw you over with. Tims who follow this strategy and just spend their days smashing Asian girls and getting fat as fuck off of Chinese food and gutter oil are known as "laowinners" (derived from the chinese word for "foreigner" and "winner"). Tims who do the opposite of what you said, like this one guy who married the first "Rainy" (Chinese girl) who showed interest in him and ended up working in a sweatshop because he dropped out of college to move in with her and she had no financial security, are known as "laolosers"

Last edited:
this sounds like the optimal strat. I lurk a bit on r/CCJ2 because sexpats in China are like a new interesting species of exotic animal to me. the general consensus there is that the best move for "Tims" (white sexpats who just arrived in China) is to just do what you said, and in the event that they get a long term girlfriend don't give her any financial or legal power to screw you over with. Tims who follow this strategy and just spend their days smashing Asian girls and getting fat as fuck off of Chinese food and gutter oil are known as "laowinners" (derived from the chinese word for "foreigner" and "winner"). Tims who do the opposite of what you said, like this one guy who married the first "Rainy" (Chinese girl) who showed interest in him and ended up working in a sweatshop because he dropped out of college to move in with her and she had no financial security, are known as "laolosers"

It would be interesting to find out how the typical chinese foid in relationship with sexpat looks like - in Thailand and Philippines they look too ugly tbh, like 2..4/10.

It is like this? :D

Last edited:

the show is based btw, most of it is probably fake but very entertaining
it is fake he didnt give a fuck JFL, she wanted some white babies HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

This guy has been posted quite a few times and i’m yet to watch a video

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back