Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pulitzer GameJournalism

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Screenshot 20210405 013505 Gallery

Twitch streamers are sick of being shamed for playing on easy​

There’s no ‘right’ way to play a game

Last edited:
Entire article about how a foid can't play a game normally so she plays on easy mode and throws a temper tantrum when even her simp viewers want her to play on normal difficulty JFL. Wow I feel so bad for the people with jobs making fucking millions sitting on their ass playing games for a living when they're so dogshit at what they do that even their own fanbase isn't entertained. I only skimmed the article but the """"journalist"""" also ties this shit to feminism and women being oppressed? Honestly this shit is just about typical for a polygon/dexerto/kotaku article lmao actually whining about fans wanting a higher difficulty you can't make this shit up.

Imagine thinking ppl would give a shit about that.

Imagine thinking ppl would give a shit about that.
I'm genuinely surprised how certain journalism sites can run a profit like this in the free market. The article literally adds nothing to what the person said in their tweet and it's boring af regardless. I assume they make money from advertisements and therefore rely on many people viewing their articles, but who tf actually reads this shit and thinks that they used their time well lmao.

Playing on easy and showing below-average skill level is painful to watch. Viewers of your stream are entitled to demand quality content, or at least something that is not painful to watch. Ideally you'd take accountability of your mistake and make an effort to play better, but since you are a hole that is an unrealistic scenario. You can even ignore those ''meany terrorist mysogynistic'' messages and keep playing like shit, but don't be so fucking insufferable to the point of crying about legitimate complaints. GAMES ARE ABOUT CHALLENGING YOUR SKILLS AND YOU IMPROVING YOUR SKILLS TO BEAT THESE CHALLENGES FOR FUCKS SAKE RETARD.

And of course ''game journalist'' shithole, soylygon makes apologism for this garbage.

You aren't entitled to quality content inkwell, now pay me 1000$ dollars an hour for breathing in a mic.

Imagine getting a degree on journalism and writing this fucking piece of trash article. I've seen brocels with such writing skills the "journalists" would suck the brocels' dick just to learn how to actually write shit.
Worthless pieces of shit, I have 0 respect for most journalists.