Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [PukeFuel] Twitch puts a tranny who thinks all gamers are white supremacists in charge of their platform

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
First off, :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Welp, time to add twitch to my blacklisted domains. :feelsseriously:

im sorry u got no replies

jfl trannies should be dangling from ropes imo

Who tf watches twitch anyway
I sometimes watch vinesauce, don't even have a twitch account, it's just nice to have some background noise.

Twitch used to be ok in the early days, now it's Mixer or bust tbh

That is a true freak.
Gamers need to rise up tbh

Twitch was diagnosed with cancer years ago. This now confirms it's terminal.

I never watched that shit

wtf? he eats fucking grass? this man needs genuine psychiatric help

Twitch is a cesspool of degeneracy.

All grasses are edible.

Sugar cane is a grass.
Wheatgrass (wheat) is a grass.
Rice is a grass...

Anyway. I skimmed the video. Just more stupid twitshit.

All grasses are edible.

Sugar cane is a grass.
Wheatgrass (wheat) is a grass.
Rice is a grass...

Anyway. I skimmed the video. Just more stupid twitshit.
he's not talking about sugar cane or wheat or rice lmao. he's talking about the literal grass in his backyard. the stuff that deers eat

anyways yeah I don't get why anyone still cares about GamerGate shit in 2020. we have much bigger problems on our hands

he's not talking about sugar cane or wheat or rice lmao. he's talking about the literal grass in his backyard. the stuff that deers eat

anyways yeah I don't get why anyone still cares about GamerGate shit in 2020. we have much bigger problems on our hands
Ok. Yard grass is edible too.

It's the indigestable fibers that cause problems. It's better as a juice. Or chew it, swallow the juice, and spit out the fibres.

Lots of sugar and vitamin and mineral in there.

Yeah. White freak hating white people. It's been jewed! Gamer gate? Whatever.

Ok. Yard grass is edible too.

It's the indigestable fibers that cause problems. It's better as a juice. Or chew it, swallow the juice, and spit out the fibres.

Lots of sugar and vitamin and mineral in there.

Yeah. White freak hating white people. It's been jewed! Gamer gate? Whatever.
that's different from just eating yard grass whole by sticking your face in it and swallowing it like a deer though. this man does not even cut it let alone turn it in to a juice

I eat grass and it works out fine for me

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

that's different from just eating yard grass whole by sticking your face in it and swallowing it like a deer though. this man does not even cut it let alone turn it in to a juice
Well. It is after all some kind of retard.

Not
Surprised

Tranny?
Bisonthrowingup

It looks like twitch is going under. Good thing I never got into it and prefer jewtube.

Twitch = Cucked
Twitch has been a shit hole for a while but many companies promote it. I guess the general rule is if a company endorses trannies or faggots, don't buy or use any of there services. Also furries, as they fall in the LGBT crowd. Also this man is legibly mentally deranged, twitch staff is retarded (of course) to place him in any position of power since he is biased and prone to power tip.

Get woke, go broke. Oh well. Good thing there's bitchute, I guess. Not that I ever used Twitch, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back