Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Puerto Rican women are the most loyal hispanic women

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Seriously. I live in an area with a lot of people form Puerto Rico and the women ALWAYS date men from their own country. They choose culture over anything else. Idk why puerto ricans think their culture/country is so special but they do. My coworker is a 5'4 manlet and hes dating a 5'7 latina bitch. If you're Puerto Rican in the U.S. you really can't be incel.

Is it really "loyalty," or the fear of shame and the societal pressure to marry within their own culture and/or race? Like.... loyalty.... women? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Cope anecdote, hispanic women are noodlewhores with booties.

It seems like as a non asian minority, as long as your not super short and/or properly thuggish you'll do better in your race then whites do in their's.

Is it really "loyalty," or the fear of shame and the societal pressure to marry within their own culture and/or race? Like.... loyalty.... women? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Could be. They're really proud about being from Puerto Rico even though it's just another shithole

Seriously. I live in an area with a lot of people form Puerto Rico and the women ALWAYS date men from their own country. They choose culture over anything else. Idk why puerto ricans think their culture/country is so special but they do. My coworker is a 5'4 manlet and hes dating a 5'7 latina bitch. If you're Puerto Rican in the U.S. you really can't be incel.

the only loyalty you will get is being better than her other options

as long as your not super short and/or properly thuggish you'll do better in your race then whites do in their's.
Interesting tbh. I think this could be true

It seems like as a non asian minority, as long as your not super short and/or properly thuggish you'll do better in your race then whites do in their's.

lol wut

I mean you don't have to marry woman from another race but you definitely should fuck ethnic woman as white incel and you definitely could, except the really trucels one like @BummerDrummer

Cope anecdote, hispanic women are noodlewhores with booties.

Hispanic women are more loyal than orientals, indians, arabs and native americans. only behind black women.

Definitely true but I'm seeing tons of Hispanic females going after tyrones nowadays, so hispaniccels are screwed

As long as your not a manlet or act like a thug (this goes mainly for black guys) an minority man will do better with his races women than white men will do with white women.

Well seems to be true. I never seen latin men here, very rare.
As long as your not a manlet or act like a thug (this goes mainly for black guys) an minority man will do better with his races women than white men will do with white women.

Cope.

Well seems to be true. I never seen latin men here, very rare.

Cope.

I'm latin. People always think I'm Mexican and I live in an area with Puerto Ricans who think mexicans are beneath them. I'm short and mestizo.

Stop coping. White women mostly want white men. White men have the luxury of getting their own women and if all else fails they can get minority women.
Definitely true but I'm seeing tons of Hispanic females going after tyrones nowadays, so hispaniccels are screwed

Those are mostly the ghetto, low-class ones. A lot of hispanics are racist af when it comes to blacks. Dating a black person is a no no.
What? Black women are not loyal AT ALL

Yes they are. Most want a dominant, tall BBC black man not some white boy

Last edited:
I mean you don't have to marry woman from another race but you definitely should fuck ethnic woman as white incel and you definitely could, except the really trucels one like @BummerDrummer
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Puerto Ricans are considered Americans, not South Americans.

hispanic women are noodlewhores with booties.

Noodlewhores with booties and lower IQ, but overall this description spot-fucking-on

Puerto Rican guys tend to be low-inhib and thuggish, which is why Puerto Rican foids are so loyal to them (in this regard, they're also similar to Black women).

It's a hell of a lot more common for Puerto Rican guys to date outside their culture, and it's rare for PR girls to date other Hispanics, but they do love Tyrones and Chads, and if you're white, you've got to be Chad to get a Puerto Rican girl...JBW won't work.

I mostly see Latina’s go for Tyrones in my experience altho idk any porta rikans