Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Public transportation as a manlet

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
There's nothing worse than getting in a crowded bus or subway or train with a bunch of 6ft to 5ft10 guys who all tower over you as a 5ft5 man. And you can't even reach to hold from somewhere so your best bet is hanging off a tall guys back or something or idk holding onto something that's available and then you can't find anything and you fall fucking down and everybody fucking can't help but smile at you for your subhumanity. Then you get up and realize the place is even more crowded and all you see is giant wide backs of tallfags and you feel like you're suffocating. There's no airflow there's fucking nothing, you can't wait for this torture to fucking end but you feel like youre about to pass out cuz of the lack of oxygen. Then finally the door opens and you breathe once more again and you speed away hoping that they forgot about what happened.

you forgot the part when you goo off the subway etc., you will get brootaly heightmogged again on the streets :lul:

the mogging never ends till you are at closed doors :what:

you forgot the part when you goo off the subway etc., you will get brootaly heightmogged again on the streets :lul:

Fucking correct. Every time I look to my left or right all I see is someone's neck or arms.

One time on the bus there was a 5'3 spic standing around a bunch of 5'10-6'0 cumskins and when he tried to leave the bus, he tried to walk pass through them but they got triggered and verbally bullied him.

Another issue with public transportation: no foid sits next to you because you're ugly.

Fucking correct. Every time I look to my left or right all I see is someone's neck or arms.

i am 5 ft 6 mang :what:

One time on the bus there was a 5'3 spic standing around a bunch of 5'10-6'0 cumskins and when he tried to leave the bus, he tried to walk pass through them but they got triggered and verbally bullied him.
Literally suicide fuel. Short men have no business being alive in this society

Another issue with public transportation: no foid sits next to you because you're ugly.
You get to sit down? Here everywhere is so crowded that you'd be happy to even find a place to stand

thank god i don't have to do that shit anymore, being in public as a manlet in general suifuel but having tall fags brutally mog you in such close proximity and bumping shoulders with foids your height constantly is pure ragefuel.

The worst thing about public transport are those TikTok zoomers who play their TikTok clips loud on the train/bus. I immediately leave to another wagon when that happens. One time a foid just laughed at me when i left for another train wagon because i got tired of her Hiphop, Tiktok singing, so i left like 5 seconds after she started rapping.

The worst thing about public transport are those TikTok zoomers who play their TikTok clips loud on the train/bus. I immediately leave to another wagon when that happens. One time a foid just laughed at me when i left for another train wagon because i got tired of her Hiphop, Tiktok singing, so i left like 5 seconds after she started rapping.
You're 6ft2 we are not the same

thank god i don't have to do that shit anymore, being in public as a manlet in general suifuel but having tall fags brutally mog you in such close proximity and bumping shoulders with foids your height constantly is pure ragefuel.
I honestly felt like crying and murdering people at the same time

You're 6ft2 we are not the same
There are even people who are taller than me where i live, i see them daily in public transport. 6'2 is average here, and they are often bigger looking than me because i'm also a framecel, so being 6'2 isn't really a big deal in Scandinavia if you're a framecel, dicklet and a 4/10, like me. Manlets are rare here. Immigrants are the only ones who can be potential manlets here basically. I've seen a few white manlets here but they often have above avg faces.

There are even people who are taller than me where i live, i see them daily in public transport. 6'2 is average here, and they are often bigger looking than me because i'm also a framecel, so being 6'2 isn't really a big deal in Scandinavia if you're a framecel, dicklet and a 4/10, like me. Manlets are rare here. Immigrants are the only ones who can be potential manlets here basically. I've seen a few white manlets here but they often have above avg faces.
Avg in My country is 6ft :feelsrope:

Guys shorter than 6ft should be given neetbux

Even then, if you watch movies or go on social media you get reminded of how many people look and height-mog you, whether it's men or foids. I'm 5'4" btw