Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Public transport.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I fucking hate public transport.
I have to take the bus wherever I go since I cant afford a car yet.
Everyone just stares at me with utter disgust.
Makes me realize just how over it is.

I used to ger stared at then i got a normie haircut, grew out my beard and wear normie clothes. Now i dont really get stared at a lot.

As a result i actually like going on the bus. I just sit with my headphones in staring out the window

I used to ger stared at then i got a normie haircut, grew out my beard and wear normie clothes. Now i dont really get stared at a lot.

As a result i actually like going on the bus. I just sit with my headphones in staring out the window

I’m growing out my hair from a buzzcut so it looks fucking awful.
I have to wear a normie hat to cover it up but I just doesnt fit me at all.

so soymaxxing basically

Same, public transport is hell.

Public transport is reserved for subhumans, at least the seat next to you will remain empty

Last edited:
same. They should make busses for incels only. I hate sitting next to old people who tell me what they did earlier that day or sit next to chad who mogs me or sitting next to stacys who are disgusted by me. And I have social anxiety so just sitting in there makes me paranoid and wanting to go ER.

same. They should make busses for incels only. I hate sitting next to old people who tell me what they did earlier that day or sit next to chad who mogs me or sitting next to stacys who are disgusted by me. And I have social anxiety so just sitting in there makes me paranoid and wanting to go ER.

I feel you,
I feel worthless on the bus, everyone in the entire bus gigamogs me.

I have a motorcycle and still use Bus , Subway train , tram etc. They are cheaper, i can't afford petrol all the time.

The worst part is the close proximity to other people, meaning you get absolutely MOGGED as a shortcel.

The worst part is the close proximity to other people, meaning you get absolutely MOGGED as a shortcel.

You could also see the disgust in people eyes as you walk by them,
If you look closely you'll also notice that they are praying for their life that you wont sit down next to them.

You shouldn't care bro, even if they look at you funny and mog you , you got every right like anybody else here to use them. Don't give a fuck about these asholes.

You shouldn't care bro, even if they look at you funny and mog you , you got every right like anybody else here to use them. Don't give a fuck about these asholes.
You forgot the “s” in assholes.

Girls never sit beside me, they'd rather stand

People never let you get off before they try to get on

I hate public transport too

Used to take the train. It’s even more suifuel cuz at like 3 AM they go and pick up some JBs at HS who also take that type of transportation.

I fucking hate public transport.
I have to take the bus wherever I go since I cant afford a car yet.
Everyone just stares at me with utter disgust.
Makes me realize just how over it is.
Completely agree I remember the 2 years I had to use the bus to get to school but I got a car again in April. The busses smell because they´re never cleaned and it´s full of retarded people (literally mentally handicapped people) and yes people view you as disgusting and extremely lower class.

public transport is horrible. A bunch of grim, unfriendly cunts who never crack a smile on there

Normalfags would just force incels to sit at the back of the bus.

Cope. NOBODY looks at each other for less than a second unless you stand out significantly. I can tell you're either LARPing or are schizophrenic because people don't give a shit about each other when utilizing public transportation.

Wear clothes with earthy colors - that way you'll blend in with everyone else.

I have to deal with couples on buses and trains. Its fucking terrible, makes me feel unwanted and ugly

In asia public transport is generally used by people with no alternatives, but at least there's not as much as conversation here which is good for autists

Are you White?

To be honest public transport doesn't bother me as I'm quite low inhib (to the point of arrogance) so stares and looks of disgust mean fuck all to me. I do get some stares as well trust me as I very rarely wash, have long trampy scraggy hair and have a long dirty beard as I haven't shaved for at least 6 months. Also I'm an alcoholiccel so I'm mostly pissed constantly.

It actually kind of gives me pleasure knowing that the foids are repulsed by my stench, especially when the bus/train is full and they have to sit beside me.

:lul::forcedsmile::cool::D

Cope. NOBODY looks at each other for less than a second unless you stand out significantly. I can tell you're either LARPing or are schizophrenic because people don't give a shit about each other when utilizing public transportation.
tbh

You need to be very autistic to rage against avoidant people (aka everyone) in the public transports.

im neet i cant aford transport i try hitchhike .. i know now why they abuse me if they get me lift or just wont stop for me i hate ppl i just walk ....