Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Public transport

Chief

Chief

★★
Normies like to praise public transport in Europe to no end and swear by it. I get why having to drive a lot to get somewhere in the US is talked about as an annoyance and "bad" but ever since I got my driver's license (live in EU) I can't look back at using the subway and try to avoid it whenever possible.

First of all, before you can even get somewhere, you have to go to your nearest subway station which can suck, especially if you don't want to be seen in public or your nearest station is far away. Then you have to stand at your station like a retard until your train arrives and once you're in there you are most of the time forced to be very close to all the mentally dead looking people, normies and foids that you KNOW lifemog you to no end. Not one single time did I not hate myself for being in there, sitting there like a nervous autist sweating and I knew that if I wanted to go back home I would have to do that shit again. Would be nice to be able to drive a lot by car now but with driving becoming more and more expensive Im afraid I will have to use the dogshit public transport system again in the future.

I wonder what other cels experience with public transport was/is like.

I like subways, trains, tram, ferry.

Bus is the worst tbh