Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Public transport is pure Sui fuel.

VST

VST

Banned
-
I fucking hate waiting for the train/bus, you always see normie couples kissing/hugging/holding hands.
It's like they want to rub it in, they know I cannot have that so they tease me.

Fucking Normans can they just for one second not display affection towards each other? No one really wants to see that shit, especially in public, just save it til you get home Normans, is it really that difficult?

this is why i dont leave "go outside youll feel so much better" literally even just seeing other people makes me pissed

ive been riding the city bus for years and all you see are some normal people, the rest are hobos, druggies, and trashy dirty ass couples

VST said:
I can't, I'm a wagecuck.

Try to get NEETbux or learn programming and work from home (a lot of money and being your own boss, not a slave to the government).

its fun to ride public transport in asia then girls will take pictures of u

People tend to be immersed in their smartphones where I live. Thank Gandy for that!

Stanx22 said:
Try to get NEETbux or learn programming and work from home (a lot of money and being your own boss, not a slave to the government).

I want to learn programming. Any good websites for starters , also which language? (I am thinking of building mobile apps)

Yoyo said:
I want to learn programming. Any good websites for starters , also which language? (I am thinking of building mobile apps)

I don't know yet, all i know that it's really good for truecels and give you a considerable amount of freedom (being your own boss, working as much as you like and comfortably in your house or anywhere, do your work in your style and not be forced to follow the cuck boss) and money (senior software engineer can earn up to 250.000$/year), so start now if you're serious and work as a freelancer and be better and richer than the wageslave and the NEET.

I always want to kill everyone when I'm on the bus. Mogging and cuckery everywhere you look

When you get mogged by someone facing you and you had to sit there because all other seats are taken... JFL

Stanx22 said:
I don't know yet, all i know that it's really good for truecels and give you a considerable amount of freedom (being your own boss, working as much as you like and comfortably in your house or anywhere, do your work in your style and not be forced to follow the cuck boss) and money (senior software engineer can earn up to 250.000$/year), so start now if you're serious and work as a freelancer and be better and richer than the wageslave and the NEET.

, I'll have that skill as a backup. Fuck wageslaving

Yoyo said:
 , I'll have that skill as a backup. Fuck wageslaving

Yes it's absolutely needed as a plan B. I want to rot in my room, but i need money to survive luxuriously, so that would be the perfect route to be taken for me.

Get a car and ram them couples, Problem solved.

I hate using public transport, not that I use it very often, but I could never own a car. Thankfully I can hermitcel on NEETbux and avoid most of the triggers. Commuting in my city is hellish and expensive as well. If I work, it has to be local. Fuck paying to be crushed and triggered twice a day, let alone the crap you have to deal with in a work day.