Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel public toilet

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
they are always nasty and they smell bad, fat fucks sit there and shit and the smell is still there. lots of the time they dont have anything to wipe ur ass with so i never go inside one, but i saw one today and it looked nasty.

never began for toiletcels

I am pooping as we speak

Sad shit, man.

I thought this was going to be a post about women who get lots of p---ses in them.

I remember one time in Russia I had to take a piss.
The toilet floor had an ocean of piss so I couldn't go in.
I ended up leaving the door a little open and pissing on the floor

why ur threads always about gross shit man

they are always nasty and they smell bad, fat fucks sit there and shit and the smell is still there. lots of the time they dont have anything to wipe ur ass with so i never go inside one, but i saw one today and it looked nasty.

One time I went to a abandoned "Shack" as you could call it next to the train station to check out what the smell was coming from, there was a corpse of a rotting dog in the left one and a boatload of shit

Public toilets are just like the average foid, old or young, they have all the features that make a public toilet disgusting: They have shit, sperm, pee, venereal disease and filth

Public toilets are just like the average foid, old or young, they have all the features that make a public toilet disgusting: They have shit, sperm, pee, venereal disease and filth
High intelligence quotient.

Why use a toilet bros?

Have we not learned from our curry brethren?

Street shitting is the wave of the future!

Just look to California and India, and smell the future!

I would never use a standalone public toilet (i.e. a building designed specifically and only for toilets). When I'm out and about, I always use the ones in malls. They tend to be much cleaner.