Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Public schools must teach blackpill

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
Seriously, it must be obligatory to improve overall quality of life.

1. Low value males won't be wasting their lives for orbiting and figuring out what is wrong with them. They will get the right answer as kids in the very begining of their lives. Less problems with self-esteem.
2. Boys will understand why exactly they need to do sport etc. To looksmaxx and smash. They also will understand what features are more desireable by foids.
3. All people will be aware of halo effect, so prejudice will be a little bit lower.
4. Boys will be aware about polygamy and age of first sexual contacts from the start, so they won't listen to legal age bs and will try to start sexual life in healthy age.
5. Everyone will understand the reasons for bullying - animalistic alfa-beta-omega dyanmics of a pack and sexual marketplace value. So maybe there will be less bullying because normies will be ashamed of their behaviour. Well, not exactly ashamed, this people have no shame, but at least they will be trained this way.
I think, comrades, you could continiue list by yourself.

Also I think Detecting Deception by Paul Ekman must be teached to little children in schools as well.

It is REAL goal for us. Let's improve something in this clown world together.
Sexual education ---> scientific facts about rules of mate selection ----> sientific facts about lookism. NOW.
Children deserve to know the truth.

This does not benefit girls so will never be taught sadly.

I don't know. But swallowing the black pill as a kid would have legit made me feel depressed and hopeless.
You will eventually take the black pill as a subhuman, why take it so early and ruin your childhood?

Sometimes I feel like we do similar things as feminists but with different ideology (I.e. how society forces schools to teach bluepill and womens rights, etc). I support the blackpill but it being in schools feels like brainwashing. Someone has to seek it and come to the conclusion themselves.
I don't know.

Homeschooling should be allowed, sending an ugly and timid kid to a school is like sending a cow to a slaughterhouse. Or at least schools should be gender separated, but that would still not eliminate bullying.

Sexual education ---> scientific facts about rules of mate selection ----> sientific facts about lookism. NOW.
And remove women's rights
Homeschooling should be allowed, sending an ugly and timid kid to a school is like sending a cow to a slaughterhouse. Or at least schools should be gender separated, but that would still not eliminate bullying.

I think not at school. But parents should teach blackpill. I would be incel or even low normie tier if I get blackpilled since childhood. Or at least blackpilled parents who stuff my mouth with good food, do medical checkups for every part of my body, feed me with brutal milk, stop me from mouth breathing, and beat me up if I don't do sport for even a day

(((they))) dont want the truth taught. Why do you think (((they))), for example, changed the name of "gender identity disorder?" or the fact that "gay" use to be considered a mental illness? There is an agenda being taught and what you mention is far from an agenda item they want

I really could’ve used this knowledge as a child

Seriously, it must be obligatory to improve overall quality of life.

1. Low value males won't be wasting their lives for orbiting and figuring out what is wrong with them. They will get the right answer as kids in the very begining of their lives. Less problems with self-esteem.
2. Boys will understand why exactly they need to do sport etc. To looksmaxx and smash. They also will understand what features are more desireable by foids.
3. All people will be aware of halo effect, so prejudice will be a little bit lower.
4. Boys will be aware about polygamy and age of first sexual contacts from the start, so they won't listen to legal age bs and will try to start sexual life in healthy age.
5. Everyone will understand the reasons for bullying - animalistic alfa-beta-omega dyanmics of a pack and sexual marketplace value. So maybe there will be less bullying because normies will be ashamed of their behaviour. Well, not exactly ashamed, this people have no shame, but at least they will be trained this way.
I think, comrades, you could continiue list by yourself.

Also I think Detecting Deception by Paul Ekman must be teached to little children in schools as well.

I completely agree. Lookism all the time practiced. Never spoken about.

I would have like to take this class as a kid tbh

This thread has two threads on IT now.
Incel superstar :feelzez:

State Controlled Consciousness