Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Public school teachers

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Whenever I see anyone (and lets be honest, it’s usually a hole) saying they are a teacher, I immediately think “negative thoughts” towards them.

If you went to public school and were poor, and ugly, (meaning unpopular), the teachers treated like you absolute garbage. Passive aggressive insults. Giving you bad graces even though you have objectively better content than the favorites they picked they give 100s to.

I still occasionally get pangs and pulses of intense rage and anger whenever I see someone admit they are a teacher. I get flashes of years of being forced to go to a place and be abused by both students and teachers, and not even get paid to be there despite not wanting to be there.

FUCK teachers. They are among the top 10 most despicable, garbage jobs for terrible garbage pieces of human trash. They have such massive influence of youth and could use it for good, but instead use it to relive their epic high school memories in siding with the rich popular kids and shitting on and condemning the less fortunate.

They also use the kids as reassurance for their life. Teachers always ranted to us all
The he time about their personal problems.and we were forced to sit there and listen to it. Say anything bad they will fail you and give you bad grades and fuck your life up.

FUCK TEACHERS even to this day, years later, multiple years I have not forgotten and still carry this rage, they give me intense rage and make my soul hurt from anger at any cunt foid even saying “I am a teacher” I just immediately need a minute to calm down and not acknowledge the intense rage and ptsd I acquired over the years in public school

Last edited:
If you went to public school and were poor, and ugly, (meaning unpopular), the teachers treated like you absolute garbage. Passive aggressive insults. Giving you bad graces even though you have objectively better content than the favorites they picked they give 100s to.

My Graphics Design teacher was a Pean hole from a remote area of Wisconsin. She told a Latino boy "We don't say ain't in America".

you went to public school and were poor, and ugly, (meaning unpopular), the teachers treated like you absolute garbage. Passive aggressive insults. Giving you bad graces even though you have objectively better content than the favorites they picked they give 100s to.
Yeah this is truly extremely relatable, those teachers mostly are absolute garbage evil bullies too ,they bullied me too ,private school teachers treated me as shit too cuz I wqs ugly and non nt

Horrible horrible people

Those garbage teachers are even hanging with and drinking alcohol with “popular piece of shit kids and good looking students” ,and they are pretty much loved by most cuz they are evil

Yeah this is truly extremely relatable, those teachers mostly are absolute garbage evil bullies too ,they bullied me too ,private school teachers treated me as shit too cuz I wqs ugly and non nt

Horrible horrible people

Those garbage teachers are even hanging with and drinking alcohol with “popular piece of shit kids and good looking students” ,and they are pretty much loved by most cuz they are evil
I won’t have kids. Because IMO, the good never have kids and force others to suffer.

But if I for some reason did I would never condemn them to mandatory torture for their entire youth under evil people

I won’t have kids. Because IMO, the good never have kids and force others to suffer.

But if I for some reason did I would never condemn them to mandatory torture for their entire youth under evil people
Agreed, youyou have to be truly a piece of shit to condemn poor young kids to mandatory torture with evil people

It is very self destructive too for society and the individual person

School shouldn’t be mandatory ,they are literal slave factories that want everyone to be as evil as they are

Agreed, youyou have to be truly a piece of shit to condemn poor young kids to mandatory torture with evil people

It is very self destructive too for society and the individual person

School shouldn’t be mandatory ,they are literal slave factories that want everyone to be as evil as they are
I had tons of problems attending school and listening to teachers. I wasn’t even the cringe type of short burst rebel, I just overall had a problem with the system and had immense difficulty finding motivation to listen to them.so I didn’t.

I had tons of problems attending school and listening to teachers. I wasn’t even the cringe type of short burst rebel, I just overall had a problem with the system and had immense difficulty finding motivation to listen to them.so I didn’t.
Same, but I had problems when I become very ugly aka second puberty,I was the ugly loser who got bullied by everyone and I was the most low marked student in my class cuz of it

Whenever I see anyone (and lets be honest, it’s usually a hole) saying they are a teacher, I immediately think “negative thoughts” towards them.

I still occasionally get pangs and pulses of intense rage and anger whenever I see someone admit they are a teacher. I get flashes of years of being forced to go to a place and be abused by both students and teachers, and not even get paid to be there despite not wanting to be there.

FUCK teachers. They are among the top 10 most despicable, garbage jobs for terrible garbage pieces of human trash. They have such massive influence of youth and could use it for good, but instead use it to relive their epic high school memories in siding with the rich popular kids and shitting on and condemning the less fortunate.

They also use the kids as reassurance for their life. Teachers always ranted to us all
The he time about their personal problems.and we were forced to sit there and listen to it. Say anything bad they will fail you and give you bad grades and fuck your life up.

FUCK TEACHERS even to this day, years later, multiple years I have not forgotten and still carry this rage, they give me intense rage and make my soul hurt from anger at any cunt foid even saying “I am a teacher” I just immediately need a minute to calm down and not acknowledge the intense rage and ptsd I acquired over the years in public school
all over the UK and America "teachers" are grooming kids and rape them yet get little to no punishment thats what pisses me off

all over the UK and America "teachers" are grooming kids and rape them yet get little to no punishment thats what pisses me off
No. Massive punishment if the offender is male. Nothing is female. Pussy pass and all

My kindergarten teacher was a fucking bitch to me and my mom