Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Public message to lasthgerman.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
@LastGerman Don't give up you will learn how to drive.

I couldn't even steer the wheel and i still don't have driving license but I'm starting to get the hang of it. It's like a switch in your brain in time it will turn on no matter what.

i went from almost passing out from panic and stress to having my license pretty quickly. i got a nice car a few days ago now and its a great cope, the sense of freedom u gain is great, albeit...temporary.

i went from almost passing out from panic and stress to having my license pretty quickly. i got a nice car a few days ago now and its a great cope, the sense of freedom u gain is great, albeit...temporary.

Das it mane.

Mind over matter.

it takes 1 year here to get a license

you're going to... drive him deeper into depression.

@LastGerman Don't give up you will learn how to drive.

I couldn't even steer the wheel and i still don't have driving license but I'm starting to get the hang of it. It's like a switch in your brain in time it will turn on no matter what.

Huge cope.

Imagine being an ubermensch german chad at 6'3 and calling yourself an incel because u can't drive.

did he drop a heavy weight onto his head or something? feelbad for 6'3 white mogger

Huge cope.
6743 1

It's like a switch in your brain in time it will turn on no matter what.

That "switch" won't work for some people, that's the "spark ladies see on men" puas go about. Fucking false hopes.

Driving should be almost natural. I practiced 2-3 hours before taking the test at 18 and passed.

Driving should be almost natural. I practiced 2-3 hours before taking the test at 18 and passed.
Same

It was so easy, almost like second nature when I started driving.

Imagine being an ubermensch german chad at 6'3 and calling yourself an incel because u can't drive.
He can't drive a car but he can drive women crazy :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Huge cope.

Unless you have some serious motor problems it's not cope.

Hell even people like that learn how to drive, i think your problem is fear you're afraid on the road.

That "switch" won't work for some people, that's the "spark ladies see on men" puas go about. Fucking false hopes.

Yea except it's a fucking car and not a supermodel.

Let go of the fear and just steer the wheel, even fucking underage foids drive cars cmon.

i want to drive and get a Peugeot 207

Cope.

Unless you have some serious motor problems it's not cope.

It is a cope though.

Hell even people like that learn how to drive, i think your problem is fear you're afraid on the road.

I even failed at driving simulation despite the fact I had 10 lessons of it. You cannot learn how to drive. This is a huge misconception. You also do not learn how to walk, it just comes naturally and that is it.

Last edited:
I literally have clubfeet and I still own a drivers license... :feelzez:
But driving scares the shit out of me, it gives me strong anxiety.

I have will earn my driver license in two weeks, hopefully.

Same

It was so easy, almost like second nature when I started driving.
I literally have clubfeet and I still own a drivers license... :feelzez:
This makes me feel like shit because I've failed my driving test twice. I've had my learners permit for about 6 years now and never bothered to get a license...

How do you guys even do it? My spatial awareness is complete garbage. I believe it has something to do with the fact that I stared at the ground a lot as a kid when walking around or sitting.

Cope.

It is a cope though.

I even failed at driving simulation despite the fact I had 10 lessons of it. You cannot learn how to drive. This is a huge misconception. You also do not learn how to walk, it just comes naturally and that is it.

I will keep trying.

Hopefully some day i will have my drivers licence.

How do you guys even do it? My spatial awareness is complete garbage.

It is actually simple. They are basically neurotypical. You need to be neurotypical for that. You need to have at least a somewhat normal functional brain.

I will keep trying.

Hopefully some day i will have my drivers licence.

We have been destroyed by female driving.

Keep flexing @LastGerman

It is actually simple. They are basically neurotypical. You need to be neurotypical for that. You need to have at least a somewhat normal functional brain.

We have been destroyed by female driving.

My grandpa always jokes about that when we're on the road.

He says 'look at that idiot driving, 99% sure that's a female on the wheel' and he gets it right each time lol. :feelskek:

You cannot learn how to cope. This is a huge misconception. You also do not learn how to cope, it just comes naturally and that is it.

This is correct.

I am quite neurotypical, so it is no surprise I have no problem with driving.

I can drive but I can't swim

@SadLonelySingle

Cope.

This makes me feel like shit because I've failed my driving test twice. I've had my learners permit for about 6 years now and never bothered to get a license...

How do you guys even do it? My spatial awareness is complete garbage. I believe it has something to do with the fact that I stared at the ground a lot as a kid when walking around or sitting.

Is ur test just 3 right turns and a parallel because that what mine was

Is ur test just 3 right turns and a parallel because that what mine was
No unfortunately, it's a 50 minute drive through the local area and they make you do a lot of different stuff