Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Public displays of affection should be illegal

• Thread starter Deleted member 22466
  • Start date
Deleted member 22466

Deleted member 22466

Guided by Voices
-
I took a break from ldar mode and went to a coffee shop today, this was my first mistake. It started out OK, I was sitting there drinking a nice coffee and eating a nice cake, I even managed to have a conversation with a normie about some shit in the news. Then a 9/10 foid came in literally clinging to a megachad who mogged me to Neptune and back.

They bought coffee and spent the whole time looking into one another's eyes while laughing and talking softly. Seriously I have never seen anyone look at this chad the way the foid looked at him. From what I could hear he was away to his megabux oil field job in some African shithole for three months. The foid started crying and then they started kissing. I had to leave with half of my coffee and cake unfinished.

This behaviour is DISCRIMINATION AGAINST INCELS and should NOT BE ALLOWED. I was having a good few days before this but now I will descend back into the black hole where I belong. Please god take me in my sleep :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

First mistake = going to a coffeeshop.
That is not an incel friendly place.

First mistake = going to a coffeeshop.
That is not an incel friendly place.

It's a nice family owned one which has been here for years. Normally I can just sit there and not be bothered by anything, it's very comfy.

It's a nice family owned one which has been here for years. Normally I can just sit there and not be bothered by anything, it's very comfy.
Coffee shops are just like restaurants when it comes to dating locations, the chance of seeing couples is very high.

100% agree. I dont get how it can be legal to torture incels like this. Cant they just wait to get home? Seriously they have to rub it in our faces. I know thats not their intentions but the reward to cost benefit ration of that behaviour is insane.

Imagine the mogging when my brother came home for christmas with his GF kissing/cuddling eachother infront of me. Fkn brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Coffee shops are just like restaurants, the chance of seeing couples is very high.
This is true but while I have seen couples in here before they normally just sit down and drink coffee, I have never seen a display like today. I usually avoid the chain coffee shops because they employ many Chads and foids.

Public "affection" is actually vanity. Both parties couldnt care less about each other. Its for their image. They literally are doing it to try and mog people around them.

All I can think about is cake now...:feelsgah:

I took a break from ldar mode and went to a coffee shop today, this was my first mistake. It started out OK, I was sitting there drinking a nice coffee and eating a nice cake, I even managed to have a conversation with a normie about some shit in the news. Then a 9/10 foid came in literally clinging to a megachad who mogged me to Neptune and back.

They bought coffee and spent the whole time looking into one another's eyes while laughing and talking softly. Seriously I have never seen anyone look at this chad the way the foid looked at him. From what I could hear he was away to his megabux oil field job in some African shithole for three months. The foid started crying and then they started kissing. I had to leave with half of my coffee and cake unfinished.

This behaviour is DISCRIMINATION AGAINST INCELS and should NOT BE ALLOWED. I was having a good few days before this but now I will descend back into the black hole where I belong. Please god take me in my sleep :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Public displays of affection are degenerate and should be classed as indecent exposure or public nuisance and prosecutable under Law with a minimum fine of $500 to both parties involved.

I mean a line has to be drawn somewhere - now chad is allowed to french kiss foids in public, what happens if chad starts receiving blow jobs from foids in public coffee shops?

Kissing a foid in a public coffee shop is a sexual act not dissimilar to a guy jerking off in a public coffee shop. Why is one act legal and the other not? Both acts should be criminalised tbh ngl

100% agree. I dont get how it can be legal to torture incels like this. Cant they just wait to get home? Seriously they have to rub it in our faces. I know thats not their intentions but the reward to cost benefit ration of that behaviour is insane.

Imagine the mogging when my brother came home for christmas with his GF kissing/cuddling eachother infront of me. Fkn brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Worst was when i was riding the bus home from highschool. The city bus stopped by a college and a fat ginger normie/lite incel got on with a really attractive girl. They sat infront of me and LITERALLY MADEOUT the ENTIRE way.
I was seething so hard and wanted to slam them into a wall

I mean a line has to be drawn somewhere - now chad is allowed to french kiss foids in public, what happens if chad starts receiving blow jobs from foids in public coffee shops?
This will be seen as stunning and brave behaviour and a beautiful expression of love. Meanwhile incels will be getting executed on live television for daring to look at a foid.

This will be seen as stunning and brave behaviour and a beautiful expression of love. Meanwhile incels will be getting executed on live television for daring to look at a foid.
Based.
It seems chad cant do no wrong. Having a 9/10 face absolves you of all crimes jfl

It should be our right to report such things to police as sexual harassment
full

I was in Home Depot and I interupted these people kissing in the aisle
I want to film it and say something next time

Holy shit brutal

does your family know about your inceldom?

I hate PDA, shit happens all the time at school even though pretty sure its a rule to not do it. Watching happy people with their happy girlfriend its pure suifuel, makes me wish i shot myself the night before :feelsugh:

i walked in on a chad and stacy couple making out in the hallways :cryfeels:

Yeah. what can they do about it..? :feelscry:
i fucking hate people showing affection,
i would literally kill someone for a crumb :feelsbadman:

i thought maybe your brother didn't know about your inceldom or something, the fact that he knew makes it even more brutal.

to be fair we are all npcs anyways. cursed to always watch but never experience. no point in even bothering people who are really living.

yep seeing PDA makes me die inside

Going outside is SuiFuel period

i thought maybe your brother didn't know about your inceldom or something, the fact that he knew makes it even more brutal.

to be fair we are all npcs anyways. cursed to always watch but never experience. no point in even bothering people who are really living.
Yeah i've even discussed my inceldom with him, so he knows. I just dont think it crosses their mind that is very brutal for incels to see infront of their eyes what they will never have.

Yeah i've even discussed my inceldom with him, so he knows. I just dont think it crosses their mind that is very brutal for incels to see infront of their eyes what they will never have.
They have been receiving affection and attention their entire lives, they can't fathom what its like to go through life without experiencing female affection once

Based.
It seems chad cant do no wrong. Having a 9/10 face absolves you of all crimes jfl

"Tee hee he's so misunderstood!! I could fix him if he just lets me. Going to watch documentaries about unimaginably evil, but handsome, serial killers who tortured tens of women to death on Netflix tonight while snapping chad... Omg tingles!! Tee hee!!"
i walked in on a chad and stacy couple making out in the hallways :cryfeels:
Brutal suifuel bro. I could never cope with communal living. My neighbour is a nice old man who I go shopping for sometimes, I'm worried that when he dies Chad will move in and I will have to seriously consider the rope.

"Tee hee he's so misunderstood!! I could fix him if he just lets me. Going to watch documentaries about unimaginably evil, but handsome, serial killers who tortured tens of women to death on Netflix tonight while snapping chad... Omg tingles!! Tee hee!!"
Foids are fucking animals and all foids in abusive relationships deserve what they get

The media and soycucks on Reddit think we are all evil monsters who want to hurt foids but it couldn't be further from the truth. My greatest dream is finding a good woman who loves me as much as I love her so that we can support each other through life and have some kids who would be brought up to treat people with respect. Sadly I think I am far too blackpilled and mentally broken for this to happen even if by some miracle the opportunity arose.

I agree. Normies publicly displaying affection should be forced to dig a double grave and stand against a wall to be shot in minecraft.

Thats one of the reasons why i don't leave my house tbh

Worse when it's some beta normie that got lucky or ran thug larp game (young guys can pull this off sometimes and date hot jailbait).

Worse when it's some beta normie
This doesn't bother me too much because I can cope by thinking that one day the foid will cheat on him with chad and hopefully ruin his ignorant normoid life.

Agreed, PDA is just wrong. No one should be able to rub their perfect lives in lonely men's face without consequences.