Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Public bus

lastchancel

lastchancel

It gets worse
★★
I take the public bus every day, I need it for college. I get on at the same time as the school teenagers do, from a mixed school in the same direction. Every day they talk about guys in their school and how they look. And they obsess over one or two guys together in a group, like his own personal fanclub. Then they mention some poor fucking incel nobodies and laugh about him. I may audio record it some time and upload it here.. CONSTANTLY they have these conversations about guys at their school. They say some of the meanest things about the ugly guys as well.

Yeah, I'd record it and upload it. We need more of that on this site.

Recording It isn't a bad idea.I'd be interested.

Same shit happens to me when I take the train out of college, fucking high schoolers make me want to kill myself.
Especially when I see some hot jb stacy getting orbited by 12 normies

Getting on after kids have finished school beats getting on in the late evening and having some 50-60 year old underclass boomer-in-decay woman with stars tattooed on the back of her neck, who smells like a stuffy bedroom, who's brandishing a lighter in one hand and a cheap shopping centre bag filled with God knows what in the other, and who cannot go ten seconds without having her head violently twitch and jerk to the side (along with constant sniffling) come over to the back of the bus where you are sitting, sit in front of you and turn her head every minute or so to gawk at you and the other university students on the bus for no reason. She has no teeth, sunken eyes, wrinkly, mottled skin and crusty dyed black hair that she constantly feels the need to loudly scratch her scalp through.

I went from thinking about having sex with the redhead sitting in front of me who had her back turned to me and her chubby, pale shoulders exposed to wondering if the old whore sitting in front of me was just decaying hardcore or if she was a drug addict as well. Every time she gawked at me with her sunken, staring granny eyes I thought about having to physically defend myself from her if she tried to stab me with a needle or do something else druggo-tier.

Out of all the people with no money or far away workplaces who end up taking public transport, schoolchildren are honestly some of the better ones. Office bugmen are by far the best travel mates though because they don't say anything when they aren't spoken to, they avoid eye contact, they are always robotically polite when either of you has to move out of the way and you can attempt to empathise with them at 7 pm when they're sitting on the bus with dark bags under their eyes watching FIFA games on their phones. Still, most high school kids aren't that bad once you ignore them having occasional digs at you and realise that socially the majority of adults think and act more or less the same way they do (ESPECIALLY women, who have already stopped maturing by the time you end up seeing them talk about high school Chad on the bus). High school never ends, but what does end is youth. All of those loud, annoying working class kids in school uniforms are eventually going to transform into ugly, jittery drug addicts or single mothers. The agepill gets us all in the end, even good-looking normie kids.

Getting on after kids have finished school beats getting on in the late evening and having some 50-60 year old underclass boomer-in-decay woman with stars tattooed on the back of her neck, who smells like a stuffy bedroom, who's brandishing a lighter in one hand and a cheap shopping centre bag filled with God knows what in the other, and who cannot go ten seconds without having her head violently twitch and jerk to the side (along with constant sniffling) come over to the back of the bus where you are sitting, sit in front of you and turn her head every minute or so to gawk at you and the other university students on the bus for no reason. She has no teeth, sunken eyes, wrinkly, mottled skin and crusty dyed black hair that she constantly feels the need to loudly scratch her scalp through.

I went from thinking about having sex with the redhead sitting in front of me who had her back turned to me and her chubby, pale shoulders exposed to wondering if the old whore sitting in front of me was just decaying hardcore or if she was a drug addict as well. Every time she gawked at me with her sunken, staring granny eyes I thought about having to physically defend myself from her if she tried to stab me with a needle or do something else druggo-tier.

Out of all the people with no money or far away workplaces who end up taking public transport, schoolchildren are honestly some of the better ones. Office bugmen are by far the best travel mates though because they don't say anything when they aren't spoken to, they avoid eye contact, they are always robotically polite when either of you has to move out of the way and you can attempt to empathise with them at 7 pm when they're sitting on the bus with dark bags under their eyes watching FIFA games on their phones. Still, most high school kids aren't that bad once you ignore them having occasional digs at you and realise that socially the majority of adults think and act more or less the same way they do (ESPECIALLY women, who have already stopped maturing by the time you end up seeing them talk about high school Chad on the bus). High school never ends, but what does end is youth. All of those loud, annoying working class kids in school uniforms are eventually going to transform into ugly, jittery drug addicts or single mothers. The agepill gets us all in the end, even good-looking normie kids.
brutal
at least everything will balance out in the end, and chad won't be chad

Yeah, I'd record it and upload it. We need more of that on this site.
That's would be good tbh imagine we expose normies and foids in this way

That's a well written account.

Record it every day and make compilations on JewTube.

That is the readon why I always wear my headphone

JFL @ not wearing headphones on public transportation

Man, fuck normies. Yeah, I would feel pretty shitty if I have to hear that type of shit.
That is the readon why I always wear my headphone
You’re smart but one thing we sadly can’t block out seeing is PDA, even if we wear headphones with music on full volume blasting in our ears. It either happens in your sight or it doesn’t. That being said, PDA needs to be against the law.