Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pubic service announcement

blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Sugar Cookie Monster
★★★★★
Listen to women talk makes me wanna die sometimes. Fuck TikTok. Fuck all social media. Fuck it all.

why you even using TikTok?

Women are insufferable to talk to. There is nothing in common with them to talk about. Interacting with them is completely useless if it doesn't lead to sex and a relationship.

@VideoGameCoper didnt realize this bluds postcount doesint match the rank, which makes me realize i probably could have just ask one of the mods for those colors instead of postmaxxing... :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope:

@VideoGameCoper didnt realize this bluds postcount doesint match the rank, which makes me realize i probably could have just ask one of the mods for those colors instead of postmaxxing... :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope:
I think he really simped hard to the mods to get it or he payed for it. Either way, I don't like it because it wasn't earned

I think he really simped hard to the mods to get it or he payed for it. Either way, I don't like it because it wasn't earned
:feelspuke: agreed, also its another one of those accounts hiding their details, that shouldnt be allowed because i know the mods can see everything anyways, :feelsseriously:

:feelspuke: agreed, also its another one of those accounts hiding their details, that shouldnt be allowed because i know the mods can see everything anyways, :feelsseriously:
Yeah, I hate when they hide their profile. Very sus, and I don’t trust them

Listen to women talk makes me wanna die sometimes. Fuck TikTok. Fuck all social media. Fuck it all.
I always hear them talk about dudes and say the word handsome or creepy, I want to just pull out a makarov or a colt 1911 pistol and gun them down right then and there but i dont have access to guns.

YARN | Who are you? An Aladeen sympathizer? | The Dictator (2012) | Video  clips by quotes | d11dacdd | 紗

@blackoutblackin

Women are insufferable to talk to. There is nothing in common with them to talk about. Interacting with them is completely useless if it doesn't lead to sex and a relationship.

Pubic?

Unless those females are showing their pubic area in (((social media)))

Stop using it