Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Puberty is fuckin bullshit

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
>YAAA PUBERTY MAKES YOU A MAN. Yea no that's total fucking bullshit. From articles of what puberty is supposed to do is this: increase bone mass, increase muscular strength size tone and density, add facial hair, and make sperm fertil. The way articles and doctors describe then you would think you'd see all men after puberty looking like beefed up masculine men. LOL BIG FUCKING LIE

Majority of men i see look like small weak fucking betas.

Even if puberty did increase all what's listed above, it increased it too such a low amount its not even noticable. I looked like a beta bitch until i started juicing.

puberty is a fucking scam doctors are a fucking scam. Get on some testosterone from a source not the doctor because they won't give a man test. As stated before you could have the test levels of a newborn female and the jew doctor will be like "your levels are normal br0 u dont need test br0 even tho you look like a female and can't get an erection br0"

FUCK THIS CUCKED CORRUPT LYING SOCIETY

well it's the largest impact change in life so far

As stated before you could have the test levels of a newborn female and the jew doctor will be like "your levels are normal br0 u dont need test br0 even tho you look like a female and can't get an erection br0"
:lul:

Blaming jews for that is cope though. Male doctors just don't want overtest males because that would be too much competition for them, and female doctors are retarded.

:lul:

Blaming jews for that is cope though. Male doctors just don't want overtest males because that would be too much competition for them, and female doctors are retarded.

Society wants an army of low t high e beta males that they can control so that men aren't strong enough to over throw their NWO

Worked for me. But since I'm ugly it makes no difference.

Are you retarded? It's not "being ages 12-18", it's "having a massive increase in testosterone or estrogen".

Puberty killed me

Puberty fucked me up even more.

Compare the men of the previous generation and see the difference.
If you don't understand/see it, I'm glad for you. You're blessed.

Puberty ruined me

i metastasized from being small and ugly to being big and uglier

yup

Puberty used to make boys to men
but modern men have such low t levels
so it doesn't work anymore