Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel PUA's helping foreign men hook up with N Korean women

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

Koryo Tours, a Chinese company that brings foreigners into North Korea, is ready to capitalize on a male population eager to visit the region: self-professed pickup artists. NK News points to a blog Koryo Tours published Friday morning, which answers the question "PUAs" really want to know. Can you "hook up with a local girl" on your tour?

The short answer is no, of course not. But that won't stop PUAs from trying — getting one's "NK flag" (having sex with a North Korean woman) is considered to be the highest level of accomplishment in the "game."
PUA's sending Incels to death :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yeah, that's me in a couple of those photos with the girl — yes, we brought Neil Strauss in on one of my trips. If I had sex with a North Korean girl — I will never tell, not even for that promised $20!
Terris has the lowest number of stars possible on the forum for that comment — he's ranked as a "male feminist." But he did offer Roosh devotees a chance to learn more about his tours of the region.

Wasn't one PUA clown shot dead in the West for approaching?

Tbh, if you are able to go to North Korea and sleep with the women there, you won in life.

From now on any time I see "PUA" is written, I'm going to say "GFY".