Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PUA works. You can get laid like a rockstar if you're at least 5/10. Online dating is bullshit.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
That's what a lot of people still think. That's what a legitimate mental illness is.

That somehow, while working a full time or even part time job, you can find women to approach (where exactly?) and those women will be THRILLED to be approached by a 5/10, then have sex with you.

In reality, it's like 95/5 or less than that, according to tinder stats.

The average normie is extremely delusional.

Wait till there's a service that prescans every man. The average man if royally fucked. In a way I still believe PUA works if she finds you attractive and interesting. The problem is foids brains are melted down from too much internet attention. They are filtering out the massive amounts of messages everyday. Chad is all they can focus on.

When i read the title i thought you were serious jfl

Hope is one hell of a drug.

only 5 percent of men are truly attractive to women

however they always want the best looking male in their dating pool, of a group of 100 males once they see the 1 guy who is the best looking/high staus thats what they will want and anything else feels inferior

only 5 percent of men are truly attractive to women

however they always want the best looking male in their dating pool, of a group of 100 males once they see the 1 guy who is the best looking/high staus thats what they will want and anything else feels inferior
And now they see the entire city on tinder and social media they'll want the top men in the city so you stand no chance.
I once followed a girl from 15 when she started seeing boys. Each boyfriend was better looking than the last until she couldn't get any better. She left her boyfriend and went for a Tyrone but he just banged her and moved on. She also kept trying to get at one of the hottest guys in the city on social media but he completely ignored her. He was 6 ft 6 with Arnold scwherzinager body

Last edited:
In reality femoids will reject you before you say one word

Getting into a cucked relationship with a fat and high-mileage foid as a 5/10 is already a herculean feat that many fail to accomplish even though they're desperate for it.

Getting into a cucked relationship with a fat and high-mileage foid as a 5/10 is already a herculean feat that many fail to accomplish even though they're desperate for it.
A bitch who looks like big chungus will string along a 5/10 for free meals then drive to chad's house to eat his cum for dessert.

Yeah, the 20/80 rule officially became the 5/95 rule after that new study.
No, people misunderstood the 80/20 rule.

Remember, the 80% were seen as BELOW AVERAGE. That doesn't mean that the top 20 were attractive. Most of the top 20 was seen as AVERAGE or SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE in their eyes. They are only seen as "ok" by women, the top 5% are what they find attractive.

I don't know for sure how much jestermaxxing boosts your SMV, but it has to lie somewhere between 0 and 0.1

Only hell can be a good place for us

I don't know for sure how much jestermaxxing boosts your SMV, but it has to lie somewhere between 0 and 0.1
It's a multiplier. The more attractive you are, the better it works. You need a solid base. It's like gymcelling. Chad and chadlites get a lot more attractive, normies a bit more attractive. Ugly guys don't benefit much if at all.

I remember back in the day typing PUA into google. And the first results were
- got thrown out of bar/nightclub
- got arrested
- got confronted by security

Funnily enough, those results have been removed from Google Jewgle

If they talk about PUA garbage IRL, and you want to investigate further, you will find that people who sponsor that scam are inceler than you are.

Which is why the increase in ER's will exponentially increase over the years.

I remember back in the day typing PUA into google. And the first results were
- got thrown out of bar/nightclub
- got arrested
- got confronted by security

Funnily enough, those results have been removed from Google Jewgle

I remember on RSD people would say you're not even trying hard enough if you're not getting kicked out of venues.

Not believing the blackpill is the definition of mental illness (delusions).

Hit it on the nail OP. High IQ.

I remember on RSD people would say you're not even trying hard enough if you're not getting kicked out of venues.
I laughed so hard reading that.
How often does chad get kicked out? Delusional redpillers.

just approach bro :soy:
Remember the guy on FaceLMS saying you need 300+ approaches to even start having a chance. Redpillers are insane.

Remember the guy on FaceLMS saying you need 300+ approaches to even start having a chance. Redpillers are insane.
from my experience with online approaches, it takes around 300 forms of "requests" i.e. (friend request to 300 chicks) to get one of them to accept. from there, one to reply to a message, is around 1 in 10. so that is around 3,000 women you must request messages with on social media in order to have a reply. that does not mean conversation. for conversation, it is pure luck, as the odds are probably then about 1 in 20,000 women from online.

I love how bluepillers / redpillers try to give me advice. like bitch, you preach your PUA, has your mother fuckin ass sent messages to 50,000 women? fuck off.

Bump 5/10 up 1 point and bingo.

A bitch who looks like big chungus will string along a 5/10 for free meals then drive to chad's house to eat his cum for dessert.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL

PUA = Jestermaxxing

It used to be 80/20 from 2012 - 2018

Now it is 95/5

Jestermaxxing only works if you are 5% of men in looks, and even then, foids will swing for the best looking chad(or in this case gigachad) out there

Also OP is right, normies are literally the most delusional when it comes to this

Tbh this is also why I will not be suprised if "Chad"(of the past) has an account here, the looks threshold has risen to a point where only a few men can reach it.

Last edited:
PUA is meant to be spammed on tipsy club whores until one of them thinks you're exciting enough to bang.

Only Chadlite and up can get away with it in public daylight.

Anyone preaching otherwise is lying.

there was a difference between online dating and real world because not all femoids were aware of vaginal power and the advantage they have on internet

now its all gone. every average and even ugly chick knows she can pick better person than you on tinder that will also have good job and betabux her

so they either date up (by few points) then golddigg and use the dude, or they get fucked by chads either regullarly or irregularly and get validation and other warm feelings from tens/decimals of orbiters online per chick

meanwhile in actual real life, no guy with social resources even knows what PUA is or ever tried it, chad or no.

post 2010 or so they just played it safe and waited to be approached, having a steady string of safe relationships with older and shorter women that approached them first.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back