Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PUA videos are so cringy

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Im literally sweating because because of how cringy they are. Watching these socially awkward ugly manlets trying to approach women and get her number is hilarious and cringy at the same time. I hope im never so desperate that I end up like one of these fucks

You're on this site, you've already matured past them.

I have little sympathy for those who get into it now as it's been heavily debunked.

Is there any videos or texts which refutes PUA?

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any. However, I've seen videos with ex-PUAs who talked about how girls were paid to act as "targets" that the instructor approached. There were also short, ethnic guys that were basically "redirected" towards less desirable women. Instead of admitting that the beautiful blonde women they wanted weren't having them, it was time for the PUA guru to talk about negative energy from the ethnic student and to focus elsewhere.

Most PUA pickup videos are fake. Numerous PUAs have been exposed for using amateur actors in their videos or having the same woman in multiple videos pretending to be approached for the first time.

But even the ones that aren't fake are misleading. Approaching a girl and getting a number from her doesn't really mean shit. While some girls will just ignore you or outright tell you to fuck off...a lot of women will smile, be polite and give you a number. But theres a good chance that number will be fake and even if it it's real, she just won't text you back and will block your number right away if she's not attracted to you (speaking from personal experience here). A lot of women do this because it's the path of least resistance. They want to avoid any potential confrontation so they just give you a fake number (or their real one and simply block you when you text her) rather than say "no" "I don't want to talk to you" "go away" etc.

PUAs target the more sheltered and naive of incels who are ignorant of these facts.

The problem is that.once you are 25+ PUA is your only real.chance.
There is nothing else other than playing social.circle.game.
And keep.in mind when doing sg that years could pass before a female enters your social circle and guess what? There are already 3-4 other guys in your circle who are gonna jump on.her and orbit her.
So you better make sure you are at the top there
It is why PUA is last chance of making it.

Most PUA pickup videos are fake. Numerous PUAs have been exposed for using amateur actors in their videos or having the same woman in multiple videos pretending to be approached for the first time.

But even the ones that aren't fake are misleading. Approaching a girl and getting a number from her doesn't really mean shit. While some girls will just ignore you or outright tell you to fuck off...a lot of women will smile, be polite and give you a number. But theres a good chance that number will be fake and even if it it's real, she just won't text you back and will block your number right away if she's not attracted to you (speaking from personal experience here). A lot of women do this because it's the path of least resistance. They want to avoid any potential confrontation so they just give you a fake number (or their real one and simply block you when you text her) rather than say "no" "I don't want to talk to you" "go away" etc.

PUAs target the more sheltered and naive of incels who are ignorant of these facts.

This

Yes, this is exactly what happens. Oftentimes even GL guys will fail hard at cold approach(even though their chances are much better) because it is so unnatural and goes against all social norms. And 90% of the time PUA does work, the girl was already showing signs of attraction in the first place, aka the guy was GL and all he had to do was not fuck it up.

What these PUAs need to understand first and foremost is that women are the ones with the power in the dating market. They are the ones who choose. That's why a ham fisted attempted to get with some random girl you don't even know and who was never attracted to you-which basically sums up cold approach- is only going to end in a brutal rejection.

Yeah, this is one of my all-time favorite videos for cringe -

The problem is that.once you are 25+ PUA is your only real.chance.
There is nothing else other than playing social.circle.game.
And keep.in mind when doing sg that years could pass before a female enters your social circle and guess what? There are already 3-4 other guys in your circle who are gonna jump on.her and orbit her.
So you better make sure you are at the top there
It is why PUA is last chance of making it.
It's so demotivating how hard it is to get a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back