Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PUA Roosh was incel in London

He was also incel in Toronto too.

PUA is cope and scam. Roosh got laid by locationmaxxing in Slavlands

Roosh lol
Roosh is kinda fun to listen to tho altho he is giga cope

Verifying that he's no a locationcel through hard evidence

I think recently even in slavland he would be incel.
roosh apparently couldn't even get a one night stand in Ukraine. He only truly slayed in Poland

it's impossible to slay in london.It's filled with millionaires,statusmaxxed people,actors,musicians,directors,models.Not only that but it's also one of the world most famous cities and is always filled with tourists.A man comes to london to die not to ascend.

All PUAs are incel now. That's why they almost disappeared in 2020.

Bars and clubs are a scam too, 90% guys spending money and the other 10% are girls who want a free drink.

Tinder and onlyfans is where the game is played in 2020. Tinder for Chad to fuck for free, onlyfans for cucks to pay without ever getting close.

Bars and clubs are a scam too, 90% guys spending money and the other 10% are girls who want a free drink.

Tinder and onlyfans is where the game is played in 2020. Tinder for Chad to fuck for free, onlyfans for cucks to pay without ever been close.

The game is played on instagram.

I remember reading his forum. Basically he was like a mini icon between some s.x tourists - the big number of his forum members were not even a PUA slayers - just hooker users(not only in EE, but SEA too).

This. Game over for PUA pathetics.

it's impossible to slay in london.It's filled with millionaires,statusmaxxed people,actors,musicians,directors,models.Not only that but it's also one of the world most famous cities and is always filled with tourists.A man comes to london to die not to ascend.
Weed lived in the UK

Yeah I heard he might be.

DA9CB93A E1F7 485B B730 FB8DD832DC85

Good old Roosh. And to think he is now religionmaxxing after he ran out of snake oil to sell. Amazing world.

He's right about the fakeup though. I have never seen young foids with as much warpaint on as I did when visiting London myself.

lol thats brutal AF

He's hardcore christian now.

incel tier eye area and recession. sickening asymmetry and scleral show. 3psl
The game is played on instagram.
edit HOLY FUCK THE NCT. TRULY BOTTOM TIER EYE AREA

Last edited: