Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PUA is like communism

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
It doesn't matter how many times you get arrested or fined or rejected, they will always say "that wasn't real game" when you fail.

Remember guys, it's always your fault.

You only get arrested in cucked european countries for approaching as a non-chad.

The redpill PUA seduction philosophy is one big huge fucking scam.

PUA is dead lol

Just take responsibility for everything bad that happens to you theory.
That's basically what most cucks are doing, tbh. They're literally just a bunch of self hating, beta males. Who belive that women, can't do no wrong.

That's basically what most cucks are doing, tbh. They're literally just a bunch of self hating, beta males. Who belive that women, can't do no wrong.
Pussy is their religion, and putting blame on foids for anything is blasphemy to them.

Thats why its one of the best scams of all time. Whenever you fail or keep failing, your game just needs the last product or improvement!

It's like multi level marketing

@Mainländer thoughts?

PUA, even it was once a thing(for some normies), is dead anyway. These days foids see PUA gamers as poor betas.

It doesn't matter how many times you get arrested or fined or rejected, they will always say "that wasn't real game" when you fail.
right

There's no game for your face

I was doing PUA shit back in the mid 00's and around 2008 i realised it was a big scam.

It never got me anywhere and got me in trouble at university - luckily a left due to other reasons not long after. Honestly i was shocked guys were still falling for it up until about 3 or 4 years ago. That is when most of the guys in it rebranded themselves but i assume there are still guys out there doing PUA.

Is that knob RSD Tyler still doing it? He was one of the newer ones.

Roosh is a Christian mountain man now and he mainly switched to "neo-masculinity" and alt right stuff the last 5 years.

My first introduction to it was Neil Strauss - The Game. Double your Dating by David DeAngelo - "Cocky and Funny" No idea if those guys are still around. Oh and there was "Real Social Dynamics" the guy behind that was a weirdo. Ross Jeffries who was big in the whole going out to score women.

I was doing PUA shit back in the mid 00's and around 2008 i realised it was a big scam.

It never got me anywhere and got me in trouble at university - luckily a left due to other reasons not long after. Honestly i was shocked guys were still falling for it up until about 3 or 4 years ago. That is when most of the guys in it rebranded themselves but i assume there are still guys out there doing PUA.

Is that knob RSD Tyler still doing it? He was one of the newer ones.

Roosh is a Christian mountain man now and he mainly switched to "neo-masculinity" and alt right stuff the last 5 years.

My first introduction to it was Neil Strauss - The Game. Double your Dating by David DeAngelo - "Cocky and Funny" No idea if those guys are still around. Oh and there was "Real Social Dynamics" the guy behind that was a weirdo. Ross Jeffries who was big in the whole going out to score women.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

it actually makes sense though