Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PUA in a nutshell

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I live across the street from a 50 year old, bald potbelly 5'2 south Asian janitor. He is the kind of bald where you are bald in the center of your head, but have hair around it. He also has a 4 incher. He also has bug eyes and one of them is a lazy eye. He was a virgin until he learned PUA. I helped him with his cold approach. I told him that looks, height and pen1s size doesn't matter. After months of teaching him PUA, it was time. He also passed the written exam I gave him. He got a 100. I took him to a frat party and told him to use the PUA skills he learned. I told him to remember to be confident. That night, he lost his v card with two 18 year old Stacies. One was blonde and the other was brunette. He said they were fully satisfied by his 4 incher because he had confidence and held frame and showed masculine dominance. He now lives with a 19 year old blonde giga Stacy who is 5'7, 5 inches taller than him. And it's all because of PUA and holding his frame.

This is why I hate redpillers just as much as I hate bluepillers. They just move from one delusion to the next.

it's a business bro. these coaches need to make a living

This is why I hate redpillers just as much as I hate bluepillers. They just move from one delusion to the next.
They both believe basically the same thing: that looks aren't that important and women are mainly attracted to personality. They disagree on what that personality should be. Bluepillers think you should act kind and supportive, while redpillers think you should act like a stereotypical alpha male tough guy. They are both wrong. Initial attraction is entirely about looks.

There's also the scam aspect of it. Most of the PUA dating coach type guys don't even believe any of it. They just use it to scam unattractive men.

Last edited: