Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PUA guy gets brutally destroyed by foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-

Another PUA cringe video. The guy copes like hes accomplished something .

think i've seen this. cringe

Why would you watch cringe videos?

Kek this foid really just out-witted a PUAfag.

I want to keep my cringe levels low rn.

not that it's a rather difficult thing to do
Feels good to watch the ultimate reality denying tards get a dose of the real world though.

notice her legs are firmly closed and pointing away. if chad she have her roast beef dripping and legs wide open

if chad she have her roast beef dripping and legs wide open
not to mention hyper attentive and agreeing with anything he says, laughing even if it isn't a joke

She knows he's a low value male so she is acting like a total cunt because she finds the conversation demeaning and she doesn't want any sub 8 male to be happy or have fun around her. If Chad was sitting next to her she would comply with every question and giggle, she would suck his cock right on the spot if Chad commanded her to do so.

The goal is to get laid, not jestermaxx for Stacy's amusement, dunno how they think this guy's negative charisma would achieve anything of value on the field.

Video is older than some of the posters on here JFL

Why would you watch cringe videos?

Funny to see Pua morons get shitted on. Pua is the ultimate cope. Even among the Puaers, its only the good looking ones who make it.
Video is older than some of the posters on here JFL

Its an old one but its a new perspective when you view it after you've consumed the black pill. I was pua coping for a while, even had a paid subscription on one of the pua sites (JFL).

Every PUA must be insulted very harshly for their scam and deluding men.

Every PUA must be insulted very harshly for their scam and deluding men.

True, but its only the ugly ones who get treated harshly. The good looking ones still believe their "approach" and cringe pick up lines are the reasons why theyre successful with women.

PUAs get mogged by incels

Fuck, i can't stand a second of this retardation, holy shit.