Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill PUA debunked by a girl

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
So this PUA girl....

Has been posting annoying ads all over FB telling me she knows how to attract a woman. Today I got sick and tired of these bullshit ads and decided to ask a girl first hand if these tactics were legit. The answer speaks for itself:

101100480 256109229146615 2749260715662508032 n

Bottom line: If you are a sub 8, IT'S OVER!!!

Last edited:
Telling ugly men that they can attract women just through their external behaviour, personality, confidence etc. is pure evil

PUA is the most disgusting scam that exists.

Pisses me off, also how do her videos have so many views? Doesn't that mean that her tactics are not working at all?

She prob knows her channel is a complete fraud with her main target audience being bluepilled youngcels

There is no PUA for your face

> has a female in his contact list that has conversations with him

> is an incel

Pick one

Last edited:
Telling ugly men that they can attract women just through their external behaviour, personality, confidence etc. is pure evil

Almost everything is designed to extract and run on the blood and sweat of sub 8 males.

Indeed.

I wish I had a female contact that I was close enough with that I could talk about shit like this with her. At least you're better off than me. What do I have? Female acquaintances at work? They'd freak out if I ever talked about anything like that and report me to HR.

pua is crap lmao

tbh

lol gatekeepers always come crawling out
@Personalityinkwell
Gatekeepers or fact tellers. A very large percentage of incels have no female friends and never had one. It’s such a large percentage it’s a defining characteristic

Gatekeepers or fact tellers. A very large percentage of incels have no female friends and never had one. It’s such a large percentage it’s a defining characteristic

If the criteria is to be liked as a friend than no I am not an incel. If the criteria is to be liked intimately then I am 100% incel.

If the criteria is to be liked as a friend than no I am not an incel. If the criteria is to be liked intimately then I am 100% incel.
Idk. Maybe I’m wrong. I don’t hate you. I just surprised to see someone with a female contact

At first I was wondering why the girl would tell you it's a fake if it's her own ad. Had to read it about 4 times to realize you asked a random girl about it.

You speak to a girl?

Brb gonna puamaxxx legit

Massive fucking cope. I dont have female friends either but i would never call someone who has fakecel.
Thats just spergy basement IQ to cope with the fact that you have bad social skills and low value lifestyle

i have always found pua retarded. Pua is all about manipulation so how the fuck are you going to manipulate someone designed by nature to be a manipulator? Aka foids :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

imagine coping in the era of EYO!!!!! JAWLINE CHECK!!!!!!!!!

What scares the shit out of me is that most men are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo naive about the importance of LOOKS. Sometimes I really question my mental health, I say wtf who am I to be right and 98% of men I've met irl who think looks don't matter at all are wrong! The indoctrination is unbelievable dudecel! Men tend to think that women are not animals anymore, by denying the fact that are as visual and as "shallow" as men. Majority of men see women as angel who only juge your actions and your "personality"... JFL

Bitch is ugly as fuck and still scams bluepilled cucks jfl

Massive fucking cope. I dont have female friends either but i would never call someone who has fakecel.
Thats just spergy basement IQ to cope with the fact that you have bad social skills and low value lifestyle
If you’re truly ugly, you don’t have female friends. Period

> has a female in his contact list that has conversations with him

> is an incel

Pick one
Nope. Done that, been there, they still talk to chad more than you.
Inb4 you're joking because I know some people here buy this shit fr.

Yes they are. You think people on here have female friends ?
no because most of us are socially awkward and isolated. keep fucking coping thinking you are "too ugly" to have friends
the most popular guys i know are ugly

If ur a 2/10 maybe. Most here are not that ugly, stop fucking coping
fucking based, also getting female friends isn't an issue, the issue is getting laid with them and opening a relationship if you are ugly

fucking based, also getting female friends isn't an issue, the issue is getting laid with them and opening a relationship if you are ugly
100%
like i said, those guys were the most popular people ive seen in my life, yet they i never saw them get laid.
also my brother has no female friends that i know of yet has gotten laid consistently since young age

jfl @ good looking mentalcels(volcels) calling someone a fakecel because he has friends and acts NT
fuckin delusional, get blackpilled first

to stay ontopic

anything besides looks is unimportant ANYTHING

if you don't believe me , nazi autistic pokemon chad will prove you otherwise

there is plenty