Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PUA-Cringe

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Want to see what goes on behind a PUA-meeting? Then check this out;

Last edited:
This video never gets old. Sometimes I get the impression that it is a troll video and that everything was choreographed with paid actors.

Lol at the state of these cunts. Do they actually pay to take part in this shit? That PUA's hair looks like a fucking toilet brush and these bangers are relying on him on giving them tips to chat up foids.

A manlet pua, i've seen it all.

The new Fight Club movie looks really weird.

@FACEandLMS @1:37 is that you brah?

This was actually hilarious. And vaguely gay.

and of course, everyone attending the meeting is either below average or two features away from being subhuman

How do men fall for this shit jfl

PUA's, redpillers, normies, bluepillers. They're all the same to me (ded srs) hate them all with a passion. They are the biggest gigacopers in the world, always trying to mog you in normie environments.

They're living in a delusion

Now this looks like something that would be shown to elementary school kids.

lol the big guy with the goatee and tattoos has tried everything. in the vid he's ogremaxxing and bad ass baldguymaxxxing (similar to what alpha destiny did).

Wow I guess all the 6'2+ guys with square jaws must have been busy that day.

Even thought women insist that only personality matters, it's just a complete and utter coincidence that these meetings are dominated by short men with weak jaws, bug eyes, bald heads and small frames. Just a complete coincidence. There's literally no explanation.

Even thought women insist that only personality matters, it's just a complete and utter coincidence that these meetings are dominated by short men with weak jaws, bug eyes, bald heads and small frames. Just a complete coincidence. There's literally no explanation.

High IQ boyo

didn't see this one before but lol, i remember the one where they made guys scream like retards to 'let out their inner beast'

That PUA teacher looks like an anorexic Adam Sandler :feelskek:

JFL all of them are undesirable men.

imaging actually believing in PUA shit lol

imaging actually believing in PUA shit lol
if pua is bullshit how do u explain Neil Strauss life, ascesion from nerd to banging hot bitches? I know this is a little bit exaggerated but it must be something in it.

if pua is bullshit how do u explain Neil Strauss life, ascesion from nerd to banging hot bitches? I know this is a little bit exaggerated but it must be something in it.
he statusmaxxed. Or lets suppose pua worked and he ascended but can you say that he is an exception or the rule ? if it was the rule then you are a volcel by your own thinking process. Also it is important to consider that the guy lived before tinder and online dating era. Nowadays foid just pick a chad to fuck on their phones

he statusmaxxed. Or lets suppose pua worked and he ascended but can you say that he is an exception or the rule ? if it was the rule then you are a volcel by your own thinking process. Also it is important to consider that the guy lived before tinder and online dating era. Nowadays foid just pick a chad to fuck on their phones
I feel it, high IQ answer mate. But deep inside i need to think that if u ascend properly, socializemaxx and have ready to answer phrases you might get a girlfriend or fuck some bitches. I truly believe if u r not deform truecel with proper training, lookmaxx, talkto girls within a year or two u might ascent a little bit.

I HATE PUA TBH THEY ARE CRINGE COPERS CHEATING PEOPLE

PUA cringe thread?

also does anyone know the thread from lookism or sluthate where a dude gives his experiences of being part of a PUA bootcamp and revealing what a scam it was and how theyd treat the guys there?

Where was this thread? Here or another forum ?

Ted Bundy is the ideal pua teacher