Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PUA cringe, shit is pathetic

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
Hue, i remember José Sims from uol forum, puro lulz.

Hue, i remember José Sims from uol forum, puro lulz.
He's still posting man.

IGN made a "vale tudo" and he's posting there as "sandcosta", as autistic as always.

Just commit social suicide theory

That last video...
I couldn't endure it, the cringe was too strong.
Even a ugly landwhale hag don't want a incel. It's over.

Last edited:
gambit kkkkkkkkk this guy is cringe af

Would spit...

But not game.

The mere existence of this PUA manlet GAMBIT becoming rich by selling those "courses" to incels in denial truly show that the average IQ in this country is hella low.

JFL, ditto.
The worst part is that his course is about 40-70$ (In a country where minimum wage is 200$). And retards still pay for this shit

Last edited:
The worst part is that his course is about 40-70$. And retards still pay for this shit
I went to his Instagram one day and i legit spent some good 10 minutes laughing about that shit, a lot of incels in denial spending hella money believing that they are going to ascend.

It's Sad and funny at the same time, i feel bad for people that spend a lot of money, money that they probably don't even have( i saw guys getting loans to buy PUA courses kkkkkkkk), so much for getting what chads get for free.

The worst part is that his course is about 40-70$ (In a country where minimum wage is 200$). And retards still pay for this shit

Just $70 for guaranteed unlimited pussy, it's definately worth it

does have that video of that brazzilian asking these jbs in the mall for their phone number?their reaction is fucking priceless kek.man it's so over for some man and i wonder if they will ever learn.

That last video...
I couldn't endure it, the cringe was too strong.
Even a ugly landwhale hag don't want a incel. It's over.
I don't speak brazillian but i could tell she was uncomfortable af :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Of course i do JFL, take a look:
View: https://youtu.be/6EpqU4juYKw

@BrazilianPardoleiro look at this shit lol.

Based.

"DUD HE FAILED BECAUSED HE REPEATED WHAT HE WAS SAYING TWICE!!!!THAT DISPLAYS WEAK BETA MALE BEHAVIOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOMEN WANT A REAL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shit those subtitles don't make it justice top fucking kek.any incel who has done daygame is a fucking legend.if i had to endure such humiliation would have already roped a million years ago.

The mere existence of this PUA manlet GAMBIT becoming rich by selling those "courses" to incels in denial truly show that the average IQ in this country is hella low.

JFL, ditto.

Brazilians are very hive-minded people

Indeed, the basically follow every trend that gets famous between american teenagers, the difference is that they start doing It after It already died with the USA normies.

I can't watch this shit without thinking about roping.

she looks so uncomfortable

the guy either is totally lacking in social skills and full blown autist or is getting off on the discomfort. I'm not sure which

Ethnic countries overall I've noticed tbh
It's probably there more hive minded culture compared to the more individualistic culture of western countries.