Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal PUA changed my life

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/ua00t3/took_my_first_steps_into_pua_it_changed_my_life/

As I was “walking” to the trash can, I went up to them and said “Excuse me ladies, can I ask y’all a question?” They stopped their conversation and looked at me. “Are any of y’all magicians by any chance?” One of them reiterated “Magician?” I responded “Yeah. Because every time I look at y’all, you seem to make everyone else disappear.” All three of them burst out laughing and one of them even said “Good one.” I then bid them farewell and made way to my car.

He is no longer incel, he's now an incel clown :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

R/AsianMasculinity - 5'3". That's all I need to see, ovER

Pick up line? He didn't even ask them out :feelshaha: Just some random clown to them.

And 5'3? Just ldar already.

I read all, this is just sad

A based man would say this pick up line instead:
"Are any of y’all magicians by any chance?":cool:
"Magician?" :foidSoy:
"if yes use your powers to disappear pls":cool:

He seems like the kind of person who gets excited over donating to twitch thots

I read all, this is just sad

A based man would say this pick up line instead:
"Are any of y’all magicians by any chance?":cool:
"Magician?" :foidSoy:
"if yes use your powers to disappear pls":cool:
I cringed out of my fucking chair reading that :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:
I cannot believe this delusional motherfucker actually thought that the foids laughing at his pathetic ass was a win for him :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Your brain on redpill folks

This awful someone needs to just be straight with him about how he should be acting

I know so many chink redpill copers like this it's sad

I cringed out of my fucking chair reading that :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:
I cannot believe this delusional motherfucker actually thought that the foids laughing at his pathetic ass was a win for him :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Your brain on redpill folks
they were laughing at him

Haha poor guy, there is a barrier just after that pickup line and it's getting her number. If he had tried it he would be crying now lol.
The trick to cross that barrier is, sadly, being attractive

As I was “walking” to the trash can, I went up to them and said “Excuse me ladies, can I ask y’all a question?” They stopped their conversation and looked at me. “Are any of y’all magicians by any chance?” One of them reiterated “Magician?” I responded “Yeah. Because every time I look at y’all, you seem to make everyone else disappear.

View: https://youtu.be/gpaOy8b8X6A

The epitome of jestermaxxing.

Season 2 Game GIF by Fall Guys

He'll be presenting his Chadfish tinders results as the results of his own photos in no time. :panties:

Dude is under grand Delusion and Gaslight effect. Confidence is the byproduct of positive Reinforcments ( Looks ) and not the other way around
Haha poor guy, there is a barrier just after that pickup line and it's getting her number. If he had tried it he would be crying now lol.
The trick to cross that barrier is, sadly, being attractive
:feelsclown::feelsclown::bigbrain:

When I saw his height I knew it was LARP

I lost my brain cell reading this

Imagine her telling his clownery to Chad later on at night jfl

Imagine her telling his clownery to Chad later on at night jfl
"There was like, this 5 foot asian guy I could have stomped into the ground with my heels. He like, asked me if I was a magician or something.

He made some lame pass at me and we like, started laughing at him.

The best part was when he walked away with a smirk on his face, thinking he actually had a chance!"

"There was like, this 5 foot asian guy I could have stomped into the ground with my heels. He like, asked me if I was a magician or something.

The best part was when he walked away with a smirk on his face, thinking he actually had a chance!"
Brutal but probably what happened :feelscry:

I feel secondhand embrassment after reading that

jfl that's why I'd never cold approach