Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story PUA and Approaching, Women Can't be Incel, David Reimer Case and Hypocrisy

You sound so at peace as if you didn't have any anger about inceldom at all. You probably kind of accepted it.

You sound so at peace as if you didn't have any anger about inceldom at all. You probably kind of accepted it.
I made an effort to sound a bit more cheerful because I did a first take it sounded so depressing lol.

I do have anger but it only emerges sometimes.

femcel=woman that can't get chad

Really Good video.

With your 500 approaches, did you learn any good tricks for stopping girls and getting into conversation with them? Do you recommend any specific books on it?

I think I agree with you, for guys I think in general:
8+ guys = successful on tinder and online dating, easy mode
5-8 guys = can get good at cold approach, but need at least ok social skills and mass approach stamina
3-4 guys = can get good at social circle game, especially in highly religious circles where not all girls use online dating, but need good social skills & narcissism or confidence
1-2 guys = incel, but should looks max if possible

Really Good video.

With your 500 approaches, did you learn any good tricks for stopping girls and getting into conversation with them? Do you recommend any specific books on it?
Thank you. The way the set is structured and from where you come it's important. Coming from behind or trying to stop them when they're walking towards you is way less successful than the good ol' walking with them, letting them notice you and starting the conversation or walking from a tilted angle in front of them. As for the conversation, be normal and insist a bit. Avoid running out of things to say, stacking some unrelated shit is better than getting silent because silence at this stage generates tons of pressure and discomfort. You talk more than the girls, this is a rule.

The best PUA material is Julian Blanc's Ten Game in my humble opinion. If you're 6+ you can get laid following that shit.

PUA is dead.
Mostly, yeah.

Thank you. The way the set is structured and from where you come it's important. Coming from behind or trying to stop them when they're walking towards you is way less successful than the good ol' walking with them, letting them notice you and starting the conversation or walking from a tilted angle in front of them. As for the conversation, be normal and insist a bit. Avoid running out of things to say, stacking some unrelated shit is better than getting silent because silence at this stage generates tons of pressure and discomfort. You talk more than the girls, this is a rule.

The best PUA material is Julian Blanc's Ten Game in my humble opinion. If you're 6+ you can get laid following that shit.

Mostly, yeah.

Thanks man. I feel like you could steroid max (If it's legal in your country) to 6.5. It might help with your face little (lower bodyfat + slightly tighter more muscular face).

lol I imagined your voice to sound different, also you don't have a portuguese accent

Thanks man. I feel like you could steroid max (If it's legal in your country) to 6.5. It might help with your face little (lower bodyfat + slightly tighter more muscular face).
I already tried gymcelling, there's a pic of my body back then on looksmaxx.org. Yeah, I could use roids to go even further with the muscles but I don't think it help much tbh. Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> muscles.

lol I imagined your voice to sound different, also you don't have a portuguese accent
No? Good to know. I did a bit of "American Accent Training" lol.

I already tried gymcelling, there's a pic of my body back then on looksmaxx.org. Yeah, I could use roids to go even further with the muscles but I don't think it help much tbh. Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> muscles.

No? Good to know. I did a bit of "American Accent Training" lol.

Damn :(

Like the vids boyo. Keep them coming. :)

"Just born female Bro"

Do in Portuguese also to spread the blackpill in Brazil, here is still very weak.

Do in Portuguese also to spread the blackpill in Brazil, here is still very weak.
I'll do an introduction to the blackpill in Portuguese. But wait until the channel grows a bit, if I do it now the anglophone/international audience may lose interest.

You did put in alot of effort into approaching. Being rejected by black women is the last straw.

Hue. I hope I never get called volcel again after that vid.

O mais humilhante é que essas faveladas já deram pra todos os traficantes da favela delas. Várias já devem ser até mãe solteira.

O mais humilhante é que essas faveladas já deram pra todos os traficantes da favela delas. Várias já devem ser até mãe solteira.
Pra traficante até a dinamarquesa gostosa deve ter dado. Essas aí dão pra bandidinhos low-tier (que ainda assim me facemoggam e thugmoggam).