Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Psychopathic Personality Of A Friend I Had, And How Women Throw Themselves at Them

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Just to be clear you can have psychopathic traits without being a full on killer and many powerful people are like this because the exercise a lot of control.

Back in middle school I became friends with a guy that was one of my first friends, this was around age 8. He was a loser type and all us misfits hung out together, still he managed to be kind of a leader of the pack due to being the most extrovert. He did a trait that he would make up stories about some important event but it could also be due to being a child still. There was also a girl in our group, she was not pretty and very much a tomboy type. Of course we treated her like a guy and no one would hit on her.

Anyway time went by, we grew up and it came time to join high school at age 13. Here in America typically high school is a different school and you might get split depending on where your place of residence is. So I had a crush on this tomboy that was part of our group and I wanted to confess before being leaving to a different school. So I finally got my ass and walked to her place with a excuse of having to give her something she left, I came with a gift. Don't remember exactly how it went but I think she said I was sweet and she would miss me and that was that.

So I was still friends with this guy in high school because we manged to go to the same school. The tomboy was out of the picture for a while as she moved out of state right after. I had a sister in the same school and she and my friend would get to know each other. Eventually they became friends and I drifted from all my other "friends" because at this point I had not much in common with them as they started to go through teenage trials, while I did not have a room to myself or any type of millennial game console, cellphone or computer to keep in their social circles.

Graduation came and my sister managed to keep in contact with him while I hardly knew the guy anymore. But I kept getting snippets of the guys life, second hand. First I heard that he manged to hook up with the tomboy, somehow they managed to find themselves even after she moved out of state. She threw herself at the guy apparently and was "crazy" obsessed with him.

Have not heard much about him other then he was into traps and MLP for a while. Now its been 15 years since I lost contact with him but my sister still talks to him. And then she told me that he recently had a child, I did not ask for details.

very interesting story OP
i have seen some tomboys in college and they used to have this excat haircut that made them look very masculine, they also were very loud mouthed and boyish looking
Pin on hair
60 Adorable Short Pixie Haircuts Mixing Charm and Ease for 2023

I came with a gift. Don't remember exactly how it went but I think she said I was sweet and she would miss me and that was that.
at least she didn't get angry and reject you brutally, it seems she was kinda nice
Have not heard much about him other then he was into traps and MLP for a while. Now its been 15 years since I lost contact with him but my sister still talks to him. And then she told me that he recently had a child, I did not ask for details.
brutal, u have been cucked by your own "freind", jfl

How did the guy look? Was he normie tier?

How did the guy look? Was he normie tier?
Yes, he was a normal American kid, I was ethnic and raised to ethnic standard so I did not fit in regular school.

Yes, he was a normal American kid, I was ethnic and raised to ethnic standard so I did not fit in regular school.
Interesting, i observed that psychopathic predatory traits work for normies but for incel tier man it's gonna be punished by the public. Our genes are not supposed to spread by any means.

Interesting, i observed that psychopathic predatory traits work for normies but for incel tier man it's gonna be punished by the public. Our genes are not supposed to spread by any means.
I have learned that many people grow up from being “losers”. I lost all my friends to that but one, all during high school. You are right about them being predatory only real introverts are not.

Yeah.

I had a guy in college that wanted to steal pizzas from drivers.

He had a gleam, as if violence was possible.

Obviously, I avoided that psycho.

Just to be clear you can have psychopathic traits without being a full on killer and many powerful people are like this because the exercise a lot of control.

Back in middle school I became friends with a guy that was one of my first friends, this was around age 8. He was a loser type and all us misfits hung out together, still he managed to be kind of a leader of the pack due to being the most extrovert. He did a trait that he would make up stories about some important event but it could also be due to being a child still. There was also a girl in our group, she was not pretty and very much a tomboy type. Of course we treated her like a guy and no one would hit on her.

Anyway time went by, we grew up and it came time to join high school at age 13. Here in America typically high school is a different school and you might get split depending on where your place of residence is. So I had a crush on this tomboy that was part of our group and I wanted to confess before being leaving to a different school. So I finally got my ass and walked to her place with a excuse of having to give her something she left, I came with a gift. Don't remember exactly how it went but I think she said I was sweet and she would miss me and that was that.

So I was still friends with this guy in high school because we manged to go to the same school. The tomboy was out of the picture for a while as she moved out of state right after. I had a sister in the same school and she and my friend would get to know each other. Eventually they became friends and I drifted from all my other "friends" because at this point I had not much in common with them as they started to go through teenage trials, while I did not have a room to myself or any type of millennial game console, cellphone or computer to keep in their social circles.

Graduation came and my sister managed to keep in contact with him while I hardly knew the guy anymore. But I kept getting snippets of the guys life, second hand. First I heard that he manged to hook up with the tomboy, somehow they managed to find themselves even after she moved out of state. She threw herself at the guy apparently and was "crazy" obsessed with him.

you poor sod I am sorry that you had to go through that?

Propably Just a Sociophatic Kid

In school is the best time to be like that or be a thug you'll get respected and maybe ascend by 18 unlike the boy who plays by the book then become a meek man.

Whats his rating ? 5 and up ?

In school is the best time to be like that or be a thug you'll get respected and maybe ascend by 18 unlike the boy who plays by the book then become a meek man.
what happens if your parents deny you to be that becaues they are so traditional?

what happens if your parents deny you to be that becaues they are so traditional?
You can't just live a double life because it'll come catching up to you but in the moment it's like you'd rather a corporal punishment or missing out (a quick weighing of up your options).

women and men can nevER be friends.

JFL if you think that friend of yours (who is also your sistER’s “friend”) isn’t secretly fucking your sistER.

He probably fucked your sister hundreds of times by now. Having a sistER as an incel is one of the worst ways to live.

Also how is he psychopathic? All you said was that he would make up stories to get attention and become popular, but that’s not a trait of a psychopath, im sure many of us did the same in our youth (I cERtainly did).

only the autists and “good-boy nERds” were truthful at all times in their youth, cos everyone else lies.

Last edited:
women and men can nevER be friends.

JFL if you think that friend of yours who is also your sistER’s “friend”, isn’t fucking your sistER.

He probably fucked your sister hundreds of times by now. Having a sistER as an incel is one of the worst ways to live.

Also how is he psychopathic? All you said was that he would make up stories to get attention and become popular, but that’s not a trait of a psychopath, im sure many of us did the same in our youth (I cERtainly did).

only the autists and “good-boy nERds” were truthful at all times in their youth, cos everyone else lies.
Compulsive lying is a psychopathic trait

Compulsive lying is a psychopathic trait

Dude, everyone lies and everyone is selfish, that’s not “psychopathic” that’s just human nature

labelling those traits as being “psychopathic” makes the word “psychopathic” lose all meaning, cos then everyone would be a psychopath undER that definition.

Dude, everyone lies and everyone is selfish, that’s not “psychopathic” that’s just human nature

labelling those traits as being “psychopathic” makes the word “psychopathic” lose all meaning, cos then everyone would be a psychopath undER that definition.
you have clearly not read any books on this subject normal people have at least 3 psychopathic traits but psychopaths have five traits. the traits are as follows:

Compulsive lying
Munipulation
isolation
Deny being wrong
are able to make everything your fault
Are able to justify the wrongs that they do even though they know it is wrong
They hate the weak ( us) This is a satanic mentality
They are dominaring control freaks
They show little to no emotions
They have monotone voice
They are prone to anger at little things ( they use anger to get what they want)
They are selfish
They have no empathy
They have no remorse
They are arrogant
They have a grandose sense of self worth
They see themselves as a predator ( likeing anamals such as a lion or snake etc)
They are very Charming.
They are very good at sex
They dream in black and white
They are very power orientated.

obviously I am not a psychologist if you know one it would be nice to get more answers but from the books that I have read these are the traits that stick out of my mind

oh I forgot they also intimidate

you have clearly not read any books on this subject normal people have at least 3 psychopathic traits but psychopaths have five traits. the traits are as follows:

Compulsive lying
Munipulation
isolation
Deny being wrong
They have monotone voice
They are prone to anger at little things ( they use anger to get what they want)
They are selfish
They have no empathy
They have no remorse
They are arrogant
They see themselves as a predator ( likeing anamals such as a lion or snake etc)
They are very Charming.

obviously I am not a psychologist if you know one it would be nice to get more answers but from the books that I have read these are the traits that stick out of my mind

JFL at thinking “psychology” is a real science.

What does JFL mean?

JFL at not knowing what “JFL” means, even when you’ve been on this forum for more than a year.

“JFL” means “Just Fucking Lol”

Last edited:
JFL at not knowing what “JFL” means, even when you’ve been on this forum for more than a year.

“JFL” means “Just Fucking Lol”
you seriously think that psychology is a joke? and not real, people study the mind for ages to get their degree to become a psychologist and your telling me that it is not real ? your stupid

Compulsive lying
Munipulation
isolation
Deny being wrong
They have monotone voice
They are selfish
They have no empathy
They have no remorse
They are arrogant

'
They are very Charming.

Yep, it you act out you get more respect. The meek only suffer. I started to act out when I was a teen but my sister would guilt trip me.

Whats his rating ? 5 and up ?
The guy was average at best, I would say 5 but he was NT. He was fit though because he was in the military.

That is what happened to me. I was told by my parents to go get an education and be disciplined at the cost of my self worth.
He probably fucked your sister hundreds of times by now.
I don’t think so, my sister has boyfriends that actually make money and they don’t live within the same state.

See the below. Yes many people are psychotic. like I said before you don’t have to be a serial killer to be one, it’s a type of personality.

Compulsive lying
Munipulation
isolation
Deny being wrong
They have monotone voice
They are selfish
They have no empathy
They have no remorse
They are arrogant
They are very Charming.

Yep, it you act out you get more respect. The meek only suffer. I started to act out when I was a teen but my sister would guilt trip me.

The guy was average at best, I would say 5 but he was NT. He was fit though because he was in the military.

That is what happened to me. I was told by my parents to go get an education and be disciplined at the cost of my self worth.

I don’t think so, my sister has boyfriends that actually make money and they don’t live within the same state.

See the below. Yes many people are psychotic. like I said before you don’t have to be a serial killer to be one, it’s a type of personality.
If I was normie tier and NT id be a psychopath too

only 1% of the population is psychopathic and 5% are socialpathic I am not sure about Narcassisum