Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (((Psychology Today))): "Why Many Women Want to Be With Tall Men"

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-

"When it comes to finding a romantic partner, what’s a short man to do?"

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

"When it comes to finding a romantic partner, what’s a short man to do?"

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Fuck that retarded woman for making that article. She is just making every short man that reads the article even more depressed and hopeless:lasereyes:

reminder manlets are far more likely to rope

Soon I'm just going to be another manlet that died by suicide, forgotten and his struggles dismissed.

and of course they don't blame the foids at all :feelsclown:
Blaming foids makes no sense. Heightpill isnt just about foids, but also about respect from other men that you will never get if you are short

Most men under 30 I find in the brothels are short despite having average faces.

Blaming foids makes no sense. Heightpill isnt just about foids, but also about respect from other men that you will never get if you are short
my point is that even if its just about foids, they still would never blame them or tell them to change but if the genders were reversed, you know what would happen I don't even have to say it

Fuck that retarded woman for making that article. She is just making every short man that reads the article even more depressed and hopeless:lasereyes:
Yep, and she's jewish on top of that :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Most men under 30 I find in the brothels are short despite having average faces.
Because height = all. Facecoping is pathetic. I myself have a decent face but am 5'8 skinny framecel. I've seen tallfags uglier than me face-wise with average or even pretty becky gfs.
Inb4 tallfags try to gaslight us
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Because height = all. Facecoping is pathetic. I myself have a decent face but am 5'8 skinny framecel. I've seen tallfags uglier than me face-wise with average or even pretty becky gfs.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Bones=life.

Tallfags can't be incel and should all be lined up and banned.

myself have a decent face but am 5'8 skinny framecel. I've seen tallfags uglier than me face-wise with average or even pretty becky gfs.
Mogs me