Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Psychology and Psychiatry aren't just "soft science", they both are entirely fake

OwlGod

OwlGod

‏‏‎
-
Things that are legit in the field of psychology :

>Personality is built by your looks and feedback loop (reinforcement;how people treat you etc...)

>Projection of deep-rooted personal issues

>Schizophrenia (there's still controversy if is or not a neurobiological based disease)

>Psychos (keep in mind that legit psychos are retarded. The psychos you see in the movies are just what most people think and imagine them to be because of mental masturbation and romanticism (sometimes a projection what they want to be).

The truth about dark triad personality type and whose possess it is just narcissism, the people who are in position of power are just narcissistic. I'm not saying about the female narcissism type (yes they're more narcissistic than men) but I'm talking about the overcompensatory narcissism, when a person hates himself and try to seek as much power as possible to overcome his miserable life.

>Loneliness and not losing virginity in highschool fucking you in the head forever

>The way your parents raise you and behaves can messes you up, but this also relative to your genes (genetic makeup >= hormones => physical attributes > env). It also comes down to a cycle again because if your parents are below avg means they weren't treated good in their developmental years too so they're creepy, absent etc..

>Groupthink

What is not legit :

>Chemical imbalance

>Therapy (Joker scene shows it perfectly)

>Psychiatric drugs (not legit because there's no real target to exercise its therapeutic effect. But an reaction and some times a defense mechanism to its outer environment. There's also problems like Vitamin deficiencies, or even chronic diseases. Many neurological syndromes can be mistaken for psychiatric conditions as well). So basically there's no cure neither treatment to its disorders because they're non-existent and most of symptoms are so vague that is just ridiculous to group them into diseases or say "we've" a treatment for.

>Between 92~96% of personality disorders on the DSM book (they're literally considering addiction as an "illness" when in reality its just a coping mechanism. Yes they can go this far to make money)

If you look at the list of what is "legit" the majority of these things are axiomatic and were long known and established by philosophers, theologists, anthropologists, and biologists, each in their own way. We did not and do not need a field "psychology".

Everything else in the field of of psychology that is, everything that psychology has attempted to contribute that is NOT copypasted from other fields can be discarded through the "correlation does not equal causation".

Whenever they attempt to make a claim about some "fact" that is NOT purely metaphysical and can be studied physically, such as "depression is a result of a chemical imbalance", it gets debunked, but not before making billions of dollars of habit forming, toxic, brain structure-changing psychotropic drugs to millions of "patients".

Another hilarious thing about those fields that prove that the government is dominated by the Jews (i.e big corporations) and that they don't care at all is that there's no logic to prescribe and give more drugs to people who are suicidal. Depending on the drug, an overdose means you wouldn't even get to hospitalization alive.
Or if the person is a chronic user and try to stop (withdraw > suicidal thoughts > death / seizures > death). If death does not occur then irreversible brain damage.

Every one of their claims and studies presupposes the validity of platitudinous, trite or outright false beliefs, generally based on leftist or humanist ideologies ("people are inherently good/benevolent", "morality is subjective", "X is a social construct").

The void left in society by its systematic secularization has been filled by a new, godless religion of "Science", where pop scientist imbeciles like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Michio Kaku, Elon Musk and other media darlings are the new televangelists, double-blind placebo controlled studies are gospel, and psychotropic drugs are the sacrament.

Thus the progressive new-age lobbyists which are responsible for this change in society are increasingly able to use "psychology" and other forms of "science" as a political tool to advance their own agenda. It is the perfect plan because anyone who attempts to deny or reject their ideologies (which they subtly imbue into the "scientific truths" they have published) is branded as a "anti-science", and loses credibility with the public.

Last edited:
The stuff in the true list can be replicated the stuff in the not true list cant

It could be legit if it wasn't controlled by leftists and SJWs.

>Personality is built by your looks and feedback loop (reinforcement;how people treat you etc...)

>Projection of deep-rooted personal issues

>Schizophrenia (there's still controversy if is or not a neurobiological based disease)

>Psychos (keep in mind that legit psychos are retarded. The psychos you see in the movies are just what most people think and imagine them to be because of mental masturbation and romanticism (sometimes a projection what they want to be).

The truth about dark triad personality type and whose possess it is just narcissism, the people who are in position of power are just narcissistic. I'm not saying about the female narcissism type (yes they're more narcissistic than men) but I'm talking about the overcompensatory narcissism, when a person hates himself and try to seek as much power as possible to overcome his miserable life.

>Loneliness and not losing virginity in highschool fucking you in the head forever

>The way your parents raise you and behaves can messes you up, but this also relative to your genes (genetic makeup >= hormones => physical attributes > env). It also comes down to a cycle again because if your parents are below avg means they weren't treated good in their developmental years too so they're creepy, absent etc..

>Groupthink

What is not legit :

>Chemical imbalance

>Therapy (Joker scene shows it perfectly)

>Psychiatric drugs (not legit because there's no real target to exercise its therapeutic effect. But an reaction and some times a defense mechanism to its outer environment. There's also problems like Vitamin deficiencies, or even chronic diseases. Many neurological syndromes can be mistaken for psychiatric conditions as well). So basically there's no cure neither treatment to its disorders because they're non-existent and most of symptoms are so vague that is just ridiculous to group them into diseases or say "we've" a treatment for.

>Between 92~96% of personality disorders on the DSM book (they're literally considering addiction as an "illness" when in reality its just a coping mechanism. Yes they can go this far to make money)

If you look at the list of what is "legit" the majority of these things are axiomatic and were long known and established by philosophers, theologists, anthropologists, and biologists, each in their own way. We did not and do not need a field "psychology".

Everything else in the field of of psychology that is, everything that psychology has attempted to contribute that is NOT copypasted from other fields can be discarded through the "correlation does not equal causation".

Whenever they attempt to make a claim about some "fact" that is NOT purely metaphysical and can be studied physically, such as "depression is a result of a chemical imbalance", it gets debunked, but not before making billions of dollars of habit forming, toxic, brain structure-changing psychotropic drugs to millions of "patients".

Another hilarious thing about those fields that prove that the government is dominated by the Jews (i.e big corporations) and that they don't care at all is that there's no logic to prescribe and give more drugs to people who are suicidal. Depending on the drug, an overdose means you wouldn't even get to hospitalization alive.
Or if the person is a chronic user and try to stop (withdraw > suicidal thoughts > death / seizures > death). If death does not occur then irreversible brain damage.

Every one of their claims and studies presupposes the validity of platitudinous, trite or outright false beliefs, generally based on leftist or humanist ideologies ("people are inherently good/benevolent", "morality is subjective", "X is a social construct").

The void left in society by its systematic secularization has been filled by a new, godless religion of "Science", where pop scientist imbeciles like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Michio Kaku, Elon Musk and other media darlings are the new televangelists, double-blind placebo controlled studies are gospel, and psychotropic drugs are the sacrament.

Thus the progressive new-age lobbyists which are responsible for this change in society are increasingly able to use "psychology" and other forms of "science" as a political tool to advance their own agenda. It is the perfect plan because anyone who attempts to deny or reject their ideologies (which they subtly imbue into the "scientific truths" they have published) is branded as a "anti-science", and loses credibility with the public.

nice thread, good post, pm me.

There is also a strong heritable element to personality. Certain people are more meek by nature because their genetics predispose them to being overly sensitive (e.g. autists, who literally experience the senses of smell, touch, and sight more strongly than NTs).

Not all psychopaths are low-IQ niggers attempting to read the 48 Laws of Power in prison but failing because they're illiterate.

You can have the character trait of psychopathy while also having a high IQ. If you pair this with narcissism and Machiavellianism (hence Dark Triad), you get the character composition of a typical business CEO.

What is not legit :

>Chemical imbalance
Psychologists, as opposed to psychiatrists, scoff at the idea that depression has nothing to do with your life outcomes and experiences, as such an idea is purely meant to push pills and renders an examination of your thoughts irrelevant.

Last edited:
meds can help alot with the symptoms of a shitty life though.

while the psychiatrists may not understand how you really feel and why, they can treat the symptoms and make them less bad.

for example, i take meds to sleep at night, whitout i would stay up 4-6 hours longer than im supposed to,
the other meds helped me get motivation and eat,

its not a placebo, its all about the serotonin and dopamin numbers you have.

you never talked about serotonin and dopamin levels.

they can be influenced with meds

Last edited:
meds can help alot with the symptoms of a shitty life though.

while the psychiatrists may not understand how you really feel and why, they can treat the symptoms and make them less bad.
In a way, this makes psychiatrists even more contemptible than psychologists, who at least attempt to use reason and examine your life experiences, even if through a bluepilled lens.

Scapegoating chemicals in your brain for the reason why you feel like shit is even more ridiculous than any nonsense an SJW therapist might say to you, who is at least amenable to the idea that the reason why you feel like shit is because your surroundings are shit.

In a way, this makes psychiatrists even more contemptible than psychologists, who at least attempt to use reason and examine your life experiences, even if through a bluepilled lens.

Scapegoating chemicals in your brain for the reason why you feel like shit is even more ridiculous than any nonsense an SJW therapist might say to you, who is at least amenable to the idea that the reason why you feel like shit is because your surroundings are shit.
yes of course there is a reason why i feel like shit, but i cant change those things.

but meds make it less shitty.

i dont talk to anyone, i just go there to get the prescription and leave.

it was honestly a complete lifechanger for me,

at least now i feel good enough to enjoy vidyas, movies, twitch, running, whatever.

i could not do these things before.

so im not sure what you try to say.

i have the choice to take the meds or not, i take them because they make my life easier

if i could i would go back in time and give these meds to my 16 year old self, i might have lived normally even

yes of course there is a reason why i feel like shit, but i cant change those things.

but meds make it less shitty.

i dont talk to anyone, i just go there to get the prescription and leave.

it was honestly a complete lifechanger for me,

at least now i feel good enough to enjoy vidyas, movies, twitch, running, whatever.

i could not do these things before.

so im not sure what you try to say.

i have the choice to take the meds or not, i take them because they make my life easier

if i could i would go back in time and give these meds to my 16 year old self, i might have lived normally even
I am not opposed to taking drugs in order to feel better, but I find that a psychiatrist is largely an irrelevant middle-man in this regard. I am good at managing my own intake of substances and would prefer dealing with a pharmacist directly.

At least when monolouging to a psychologist in therapeehee, I learn things about myself and the world, and it is worth the appointment in that sense. A psychiatrist appointment by contrast is just a waste of time. Why do I even need his authorization to re-fill my prescriptions? lol.

I am not opposed to taking drugs in order to feel better, but I find that a psychiatrist is largely an irrelevant middle-man in this regard. I am good at managing my own intake of substances and would prefer dealing with a pharmacist directly.

At least when monolouging to a psychologist in therapeehee, I learn things about myself and the world, and it is worth the appointment in that sense. A psychiatrist appointment by contrast is just a waste of time. Why do I even need his authorization to re-fill my prescriptions? lol.
ok i see, jeah i agree i basically told the exact thing to the psychiatrist, that i dont believe he can help me because he cannot possible understand what i feel.

he said ok and agreed to just give me meds, but jeah its annoying that i have to go there each month to get a new prescription.

i actually also i agree with the OP that there is a class of people who own shit, like media, industry and academia

who manipulate the masses in order to keep their power, in order to keep their wealth.

the vast majority of people suffers under this current system.

the problem is that those in power do not suffer in the same way because they have power and wealth.

so they dont change shit, because they profit.

and think about this: who would go above and beyond to get power and wealth, like stepping on people to get to the top

only assholes narcissists,

normal people with empathy cannot do that, they cannot and dont want to step on people to get to the top.

so only the assholes make it because they are willing to hurt alot of people to get what they want.

what im saying is people who make the rules are assholes, because our current system rewards those behaviours.

social "science" is also a joke

Wtf3

I've been going to shrinks and therapist for more than 15 years now and they havent helped me shit, neiher have the pills.

I'm surprised and envy that some people get benefits from pills. Dind work well for me. They destroy my body.

i actually also i agree with the OP that there is a class of people who own shit, like media, industry and academia

who manipulate the masses in order to keep their power, in order to keep their wealth.

the vast majority of people suffers under this current system.

the problem is that those in power do not suffer in the same way because they have power and wealth.

so they dont change shit, because they profit.

and think about this: who would go above and beyond to get power and wealth, like stepping on people to get to the top

only assholes narcissists,

normal people with empathy cannot do that, they cannot and dont want to step on people to get to the top.

so only the assholes make it because they are willing to hurt alot of people to get what they want.

what im saying is people who make the rules are assholes, because our current system rewards those behaviours.

What you write here is common sense, but many lackeys of the prevailing system will play dumb and pretend they don't know what you're talking about.

To be sure, the suffering of the masses under this system is less painful than in past systems, given the cathartic effect of consumerism, but it is still abhorrently corrupt and decadent.

They talk to you about your feelings and then use that information to get you addicted to drugs that make you hopelessly dependent on more therapy.

That sounds like something the jews would make up....

Freud is actually detested by modern psychologists, who distance themselves from him because he was "sexist" and suggested that an uninhibited libido or sex-drive is pernicious.

Psychology = memes
Psychiatry =Kikepills

Psychology is more than just therapy and solving peoples problems there's real progress been made in this area like the way people interpret things, the way people think, mental biases etc. Ofc if u only take the cucked and capitalistic part of the field you will think it's shit.

Parts of it are real, but it is politicized and normalized.

Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy, then gives them drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction? It is already happening to some extent in our own society. It is well known that the rate of clinical depression has been greatly increasing in recent decades. We believe that this is due to disruption of the power process, as explained in paragraphs 59-76. But even if we are wrong, the increasing rate of depression is certainly the result of SOME conditions that exist in today's society. Instead of removing the conditions that make people depressed, modern society gives them antidepressant drugs. In effect, antidepressants are a means of modifying an individual's internal state in such a way as to enable him to tolerate social conditions that he would otherwise find intolerable. (Yes, we know that depression is often of purely genetic origin. We are referring here to those cases in which environment plays the predominant role.)

There is based psychology though. Just need to filter out the femoids and cucks first.

wait, chemical balance is legit.
But that doesn't mean they can fix it

i have been seeing a psychologist recently and all i can say is this bloke thinks breathing exercises will help my ptsd, depression and anxiety, i asked him about medication he said he knows nothing about meds i also asked him what online resources are available he said he did not know and he checks his watch every 10 minutes or so, psychologists are a waste of time and i have found men on here who have a better grip on our the brain works than my fuckhead doctor.

The rapid decline in the general populace’s mental status isn’t a direct cause itself it’s the symptom of a degrading social fabric

i have been seeing a psychologist recently and all i can say is this bloke thinks breathing exercises will help my ptsd, depression and anxiety, i asked him about medication he said he knows nothing about meds i also asked him what online resources are available he said he did not know and he checks his watch every 10 minutes or so, psychologists are a waste of time and i have found men on here who have a better grip on our the brain works than my fuckhead doctor.
Psychologist and psychiatrist are different the former can’t prescribe meds and didn’t go to medical school like a psychiatrist

>Between 92~96% of personality disorders on the DSM book

Not true. If you're bipolar/manic depressive or have schizophrenia you're flat out mentally ill and it's inherent and not a descriptor of behavior like borderline personality or narcissistic personality disorder is or can be. Depression and anxiety are bullshit though because they're overwhelmingly due to bad life circumstances yet normies and Big Pharma/Jew psychiatrists say that if you just pay them for pills then you won't feel bad anymore.

the government is dominated by the Jews (i.e big corporations)

Yes.

social "science" is also a joke

True.

That sounds like something the jews would make up

Correct.

Not true. If you're bipolar/manic depressive or have schizophrenia you're flat out mentally ill and it's inherent and not a descriptor of behavior like borderline personality or narcissistic personality disorder is or can be.

There's no denying to the fact that we are nothing more than masses of flesh and chemical processes, but stating that chemical imbalance is more than sufficient to explain complex issues is just nonsense and extremely vague, most psychiatric conditions if not all have obvious and contradictory problems for its explanations.
True factors that explains what they describes as "brain diseases"; hormonal dysfunction, permanent brain dysfunction or damage, toxicity problems, malnutrition, or other conditions that may involve the experience depression as a symptom or set of symptoms resulting from their non-psychiatric problem. Pretty much all neuropsychiatric symptoms result from solely non-psychological conditions, like poisoning, physical or chemical trauma, organ dysfunction, seizure disorders, dietary insufficiencies and neuroinfections (i.e autoimmune diseases).
Most studies regarding psychiatric drugs are biased and conducted by pharmaceutical companies, the ones which aren't always backfires horribly, some even conduct by psychiatric association, which are clinical controlled studies of its drugs versus placebos shows little to no statistical difference among its effect and expected outcome or relapses, which is more than sufficient to debunk the argument that descriptions like "depression" is just a "chemical imbalance".

and they don't recognize the vast differences in male and female brains, brains between different races.
they are starting from a false premise

and they don't recognize the vast differences in male and female brains, brains between different races.
they are starting from a false premise
They always have. That’s why we have a curry foid as VP of America jfl

damn another mogger post boyo :feelsokman: it used to be less cucked but then Freud and Boas came along. jews truly ruin everything they touch

High IQ post. Psychology is only accepted by society to allow incels and anyone else that doesn’t follow the status quo to be involuntarily committed to a hospital, losing their rights not to go ER. Not to mention red flag law allowing any cumslut Becky to get revenge on her neighbor for looking ugly.

The femcel majors... neither exist. :feelshmm:

tfw voices in my head, they get louder and louder :(

High IQ post, OP. Any healing that has happened, I've done it myself through introspection. Years of shrink visits and a year of pills did fuck all but damage my brain and raise my risks for strokes and dementia.

I went to a psychiatrist once. He was a Jew of course and the first thing I said is I don't want to be on any drugs. He just gave me the look of....well I can't help you.

I had been put on some meds before. All they did was tear the living shit out of my digestive system, cause complete erectile dysfunction, insomnia, giant pupils making me look high as fuck all the time and everything unbearably bright, and.....suicidal thoughts for the first time.

The key difference between psychologists and psychiatrists is that the latter can prescribe drugs. And from what I've seen first hand and elsewhere, that's all their approach tends to be. You're just a petri dish they can throw drugs at to see what happens. There's no guarantee it will work and most times it doesn't. What they don't acknowledge is how bad they can fuck you up. I feel bad for the naive ones out there who operate under the assumption 'doctor, prescription drugs' = 'good, safe'

Scientology is batshit crazy but I'll give them this...they're on to something with the going off about psychiatry

Scientology is batshit crazy but I'll give them this...they're on to something with the going off about psychiatry
Tom Cruise is hilarious

Last edited: