Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Psychologists are fucking retarded.

TheDragon

TheDragon

Facecel
★★
I remember my parents forcing me to see a (((psychologist))) at 17 and she would be like "what do you do at lunch" and I said I'd either play soccer or go to the library and she said I should talk to other kids when playing soccer or in the school library. Who the fuck has a conversation when you're playing a sport? I can't imagine chasing the ball and I say to another kid "how's your day?" or some seeing some kid in the library with headphones in and asking him what he's doing when he wants to be left alone. She had no fucking clue how you interact with people and btw, she was fat as fuck, had tattoos, and more bodyhair than I did. At one point, she tried to put me on anti depressants. Don't expect them to help you in any meaningful way.

To get actual help you basically need money and lots of it then with cash in hand you then have to seek out an older male conservative therapist that’s had some genuine life experience.

Young purple haired landwhale roasties don’t know shit about true struggles in life or what it takes to effectively treat a patient.

They are simply a glorified Redditor getting paid to be utterly useless.

Total and complete joke.

They make a mockery of what should be a noble profession.

To get actual help you basically need money and lots of it then with cash in hand you then have to seek out an older male conservative therapist that’s had some genuine life experience.

Young purple haired landwhale roasties don’t know shit about true struggles in life or what it takes to effectively treat a patient.

Total and complete joke.

Most psychologists are privileged white foids who never experienced any hardship. I would agree that an older conservative male therapist would help me but they're nowhere to be found.

i believe psychologists are only useful if you lack self awareness and dont know your short comings. Other than that, youre paying for people to listen to you.

Total and complete joke.

conservative therapists would just give red pill advice. "Just start cold approaching bro, and go to the gym"

i believe psychologists are only useful if you lack self awareness and dont know your short comings. Other than that, youre paying for people to listen to you.
She would gaslight the fuck out of me.
"It's not your face that's the problem. It's because you lack social skills. You are responsible for what happens :soy:"

psychologist? more like

mentally retarded

Who the fuck has a conversation when you're playing a sport? I can't imagine chasing the ball and I say to another kid "how's your day?"
tbf sports are often an important form of socializing for young kids

anyone who becomes a therapist is an idiot who nobody should ever listen to

conservative therapists would just give red pill advice. "Just start cold approaching bro, and go to the gym"
By conservative I don’t necessarily mean Republican Trump voter.

I should have clarified that I simply meant a non leftist normal man with life experience ie a true “conservative” in our sick society.

Such a person would give realistic advice for one’s situation and not gaslight ie bullshit you.

The problem with going to the typical leftist cunt therapist is you spend more time fighting off her political gaslighting attempts than actually getting help for yourself which makes genuine therapy impossible and a chore that only makes you mentally worse off than you were to begin with as you start to get the very real idea that there may truly be nowhere for you to turn.

People just need to write their thoughts and then read them over and over again. You yourself will reach the conclusion.