Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Psychologist analyzes Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
That dude is known for throwing headcanons

Yeah I used to watch his ass. He straight up calls anyone who is interested in iQ a "narcissist" and shits on incels by calling them all killer worshippers. The other bloke does a better job "alexander" or whatever his name is

I've noticed that any science other than the hard sciences (physics, chemistry etc.) are often very wrong. I know that they still follow the scientific process and use critical thinking and all that, but I've observed this in many, many studies: all bullshit.

Dudes a GigaCuck

He’s a psychologist, the stupidest most cucked field of study there is

A whole science that pushes bluepilled nonsense

"analysis" aka sitting on your armchair and imagining things
some people would call it daydreaming

He [...] shits on incels by calling them all killer worshippers.

In this specific video, he states that killers are a minority among Incels.
I've not seen his other videos however, as this psychiatrist's things make me have headaches, plus the fact that I barely understand spoken english (and Google automatic voice recognition subtitles are laughable).

I've noticed that any science other than the hard sciences (physics, chemistry etc.) are often very wrong. I know that they still follow the scientific process and use critical thinking and all that, but I've observed this in many, many studies: all bullshit.
They make the crucial mistake of assuming women are logical. And that they're also humans. Throws their entire equations off

Anything that involves any degree of subjective thinking from these cucks leads to a science that has close to no tangence to reality.

15 mins monologue about the psychic profile of so called incels.

0 min on how you are treated socially as incel.

Full focus on the symptoms, while ignoring the causes. Way to go, Dr. Sexless.

I feel IT and people like him do this only as virtue signaling towards normies bc they dont want to be labelled as incel either.

Last edited:
((( psychologist )))

How about he takes normal incels and picks them apart, not just notorious ER or AM who were obviously not quite sane? Like yeah sure it's highly practical for other "normal" people to be able to tell various kinds of mass shooters, if you want to speak in such terms.

Comical just like all of them.
I hope for that old bastard that he would find a way to milk money for his future "studies".

How about he takes normal incels and picks them apart, not just notorious ER or AM who were obviously not quite sane? Like yeah sure it's highly practical for other "normal" people to be able to tell various kinds of mass shooters, if you want to speak in such terms.
AM? Pardon my greycel ignorance but who is he?

This therapist needs a therapist.
Is the sort of shrink who fuels the FBI CIA believes on what is right or wrong. Pretty sure he works for the gov at some point.

science is fake and gay

There's something really off about this guy

Meme degree, meme job, meme life and he dares to talk about something. He should shoot himself lmao ‘cus he’s just a social parasite that does 0 shit.

AM? Pardon my greycel ignorance but who is he?

shame on you graycel