Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Psychological help I need vs "help" I would get

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
What I need would be suporting person in journy to distant lands to meet with potential waifus, and paid by state, because I am mentally damaged and so was unable to work fully effectively. And while teher is no success in here, with this small shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russsia), in distand lands cn be seen some sparkles of hope, like in number of tinder matches with decently for my eyes and potentially cultured girls of age 18-22 being bigger than 0, just it is journy in far away places and all interaction with people in it, and all stuff required to do is frightening, so let supporting person do all it for me

But what "help" expect to get is possible. Trying to brainwash me in looking for old skanks ("women my age"), lower my standards for female physical appearance and even culture and moral features, or even find work before looking for wifeoid, and similar normie shit, which I, as honorable man of culture, refuse

Therapy "blet". SIMPCUCKMAKING

Want to help incels - help me to find and to reach cute cultured and not very old waifu, can be with piercings and tatoos (and even preferred to be with those), but also with hymen and without children

Will IT touch this? Here incel literally asking for help and offering acceptable method of it, so go on, degenerates, preach your cucked jewish "therapy"

Pikta

Last edited:
you wont receive that help tbh

Last edited:
Gorillas usually cant read, but I can

8ce76c623463503f94d348c572a2af20  koko gorilla the gorilla

Would you marry a roastie with a 1000 plus laycount

Therapy is a waste of money and time